Random OOC Chatting

I mean... ...just a thought here....maybe we could all meet at a place we notice... hmmm something odd... out of place that only we could see.... hmm oh I know!! How about the FLYING TRAIN IN THE SKY???????????
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Sure, meet at he place where the thing not all of can see is! Brilliant :P  

I mean if you have magic in you, you should be able to see right? Or at least the people under it staring up and saying "Wo a train.." Right??

I mean if you have magic in you, you should be able to see right? Or at least the people under it staring up and saying "Wo a train.." Right??

He said people with a soul can't see it. Julius is human, this has a soul.

Exactly, mortals can't. So, really almost nobody will be seeing it among commoners and technically a lot of our characters won't either.

damn... it was such a great meeting idea too. A flying train would be so weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? I'm ready to just say screw it and get to making it. Seems kinda selfish to wait for one person when like 4+ people want to do this. I think I should just make the topic sooner rather than later.

Well, you guys will be meeting anyway. Julius is kinda stuck mid-interaction with another character.

If you're ok with it, you can just timeskip through Charlie and Julius' adventure negotiations.

I also made a new character who kinda had a ship for hire??? Maybe we could travel on that thing :33

@CoreyXIX

Last edited by a moderator:
for the train thing, yeah. mortals cannot see the train because of the way it was programmed. however, ghosts, vampires, golems, etcetera are able to see it, but unable to touch it. only gods, demons and angels can touch the train without the conductors permission.

of course, he can change it so certain mortals can see it but still.

for the train thing, yeah. mortals cannot see the train because of the way it was programmed. however, ghosts, vampires, golems, etcetera are able to see it, but unable to touch it. only gods, demons and angels can touch the train without the conductors permission.

of course, he can change it so certain mortals can see it but still.

So, does that mean dragon can see it too?

If you're ok with it, you can just timeskip through Charlie and Julius' adventure negotiations.

I also made a new character who kinda had a ship for hire??? Maybe we could travel on that thing :33

@CoreyXIX

Also, time skipping would probably be best and we could use the ship if you really want to lol.

dragons are with souls and arent immortal, last i checked?

Dude, Ive seen so much crap both ways for it I don't even know anymore. I assumed no but just wanted to check.

depends on what your dragon is. its just that if i started making loads of rules and exceptions, its gonna get more complicated than it needs to be

Nuts, that's a good point! As a Time Dragon he has powers over time and his species is supposed to help keep events in time happening as they are "supposed to." Kinda like a guardian of the timeline. That's kind of another reason why I'm wondering now. The source he's from never listed a maximum age limit for his race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back