Random OOC Chatting

Doing good! I snatched the first reply to the thread :P

Also I should be sleeping but screw it. Too hyped for an event for an online game right now.

The game is Diablo 3. They're having an event as a tribute/throwback to the original one and I'm hyped! Been a fan of the series since I was in middle school.

@Strange_Encounters thanks, I'll try!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a fun little Action RPG series. 3 had some of the worst growing pains I've seen in a game series but was worthwhile to see the improvements. What kind of games do you like to play?

well, i must be off. mainly because its time to duel in about 8 hours, so...

(i play YugiOh. and im pretty beastly at it, if i do say so myself)

I'm just sorting through my Gem Bois right now, my main two card being Gem-Knight Pepe and Gem-Knight Datboi.

Not gonna lie, named my two Gem-Knight Master Diamonds. Because I could.

(and because im smart and laminated my cards.)

Good to know you laminated your cards. Not gotta worry about them getting damaged to easily lol

Rpg's are my one true love. Mainly anything that can immerse me in a good story. Mostly all of the Final fantasy's, Legacy of Kain, and the like. 

yup. fun fact - i have a deck of 49 cards, and i bought four of them. gem knights are always cheap to trade, but pay off really well.

Are they? Nice. It's been like years since I've been on the Yu-Gi-Oh! scene. I think it was about the time the Elemental Heroes first showed up in the card game lol.

ive only been yugiohing for a year or two. and ive already made a deck with a win ratio of 9:10.

im fairly certain gem knights should be banned in tournaments. its really easy to get a monster that has about 6000 attack AND stops all trap, effects etc from being triggered when attacking.

Wow, good lord! Don't speak up too much about it, you might jinx yourself :P  

Do they still continuously ban/soft ban/let back in cards at a breakneck pace cycle in tournaments like they used to?

I'm super excited to start this Role Play! I'll use some of my OC's from my Instagram ((self promo, @ghostysdrawings)), and some I haven't really developed. I can't wait!

((I'm quite a fan of the Pokemon games (been playing since Platinum), as well as Overwatch. And of course, Star Wars Battlefront. Who doesn't love a bit of Star Wars?))

no idea, i dont do tourneys. i just do friendly tourneys amongst friends.

other than no 'forbiddens' and no 'one shot decks', its no holds barred.

best way to do it, in my opinion.

what deck do you rock? also, im willing to divulge that 6000ATT monster of death if you want.

Back when I played I used a warrior themed deck. It was a bit of a disorganized mess lol. Go ahead and shoot about the monster of death, I'm pretty curious to hear about it.

theres a few cards you need to know about. usually, i laugh when people say 'if i had this  hand, i could one shot you'. mainly because i control my hand using several gem knight monsters (if you are curious, google these ones; GK Obsidian, GK Alexandrite, GK Sardonyx, GK lazuli and gem armadillo)

as a result, it doesnt take long to be able to effectively summon gem knight master diamond. GKMD has two effects (on top of being a 2900, 2500) - for every gem monster in the graveyard, it gains 100 ATK. its second effect - one per turn, remove a gem knight fusion monster from play to give GKMD its effect for that turn. So, SS a gem knight citrine, then use it to special summon a GKMD, then use it to SS another GKMD to put all the cards you need in the graveyard. remove GKMD from play to effectively give the summoned GKMD +200 ATK per monster, then use the ability again to remove citrine from play to gain his ability - when citrine enters the damage step, the opponent cannot activate any traps or effect to counter it (BTW, this also applies to monsters that have an effect when it is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, too). and boom, you are done.

also, if you add aquamarine to the mix in the first step, you can also remove one face up card (including monsters) back to the hand. or, when attacking with the suped up GKMD (and you are lucky) activate a gem merchant from the hand which gives it 1000 more atk.

i also once disintergrated two blue eyes, and therefore my opponent, using another varient of this that i call - Topaz 'em to Death

Users who are viewing this thread