Random OOC Chatting

basically, look up the effects of GK amethyst and gem knight topaz, and look at the tactic i posted before, then put two and two together. i seriously recommend gem knight decks for their versitility and strength.

Essential DLCs? Wow, what a pity. But the graphics are pretty good? Do they still let people sometimes play as characters from the movie?

Essential DLCs? Wow, what a pity. But the graphics are pretty good? Do they still let people sometimes play as characters from the movie?

Of course! One of my favorites to play is Han Solo, as his blaster and ability mechanics are pretty cool!

@Jennete if you want, both my characters are technically free (although oracle is a bit complicated). i have my definitely-not-a khajiit in vast forest, and an old blind future seer in winter. i guess, if you want, i could knock together another character too.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jennete if you want, both my characters are technically free (although oracle is a bit complicated). i have my definitely-not-a khajiit in vast forest, and an old blind future seer in winter. i guess, if you want, i could knock together another character too.

Oh I would love to rp with you. I am so sorry I posted something in winter but it is pretty vague so if your characters work for the post I made then I am fine with whatever :)  

Ah, ok! That would be pretty cool to do. Making all these solo characters is getting pretty boring. I'd be willing to do it if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back