Random OOC Chatting

Well, I have two fallen angels, a living weapon, and a vampire with two versions, Ones older. and i can picture the older version of pavel in the Modern setting.

On paper it does seem pretty unusual, a modern Dylexia would be pretty out there too lol. There's plenty of options out there for everybody's characters in a more modern setting if they're willing to think on it.

CoreyXIX CoreyXIX Been thinking of a modern Dylexia and now I kinda wanna do it lol seems like I'd have fun with it. Just been thinking of a good rp that would work with her... drawing blanks though, any ideas?

Elven.Beauty Elven.Beauty I'm not entirely sure myself, but I've got the perfect idea for Mehran and my half-demon though. I'm thinking something like an organized crime gang. Maybe have something like a modern equivalent of what she does in the medieval RP?

So I have a reference picture for modern Mehran's appearance but I wasn't sure if I should post it in my post or not lol. For now I have the description in the post if I shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread