Random OOC Chatting

Yuckk I'm a bacon, black olive, pepperoni kind of girl. 

But anyways I don't have a problem with anyone if that's helpful.

I actually just like extra cheese with crushed red peppers. And a PEPSI *flexes*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, to blow up the pizza party, but I suppose the matter of complaints or members getting mad is out the window, since it seems no one really seems to care. @The Fabulous Emerald I suppose you can stay in the rp for the time being, but if I have more complaints than I will have no choice but to delete you. Sorry everyone for the drama, just don't take kindly to being ignored and such.

I brought up the pizza thing cause I knew it would lower the tension. And it worked. You are all sheep and I am your shepard

It's okay Strange your not being ignored, just sometimes a bit of steam needs to be released let's see how things play out. Okay! :)

so...anyone wanting to interact? i understand that people have new characters they may wish to use?

fyi, if i post in a thread, that means that (in most cases) i am up for interaction with that character. however, i still have to comply to roleplaying as a character, meaning their personalities may affect certain things.

I am informing everyone that due to The Fabulous Emerald's behavior in PM's he is no longer a member of this rp. I'm sorry if this upsets any of you, but I'm only doing what I feel is best.

Users who are viewing this thread