• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings | | Ramblings of a Lunatic | | 1x1 Partner Search | |

Hrainh

I am but a feeble peacock screaming in the rain.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*-_+_-*

Hello, hello, hello! Greetings and salutations, fellow roleplayers! To start this off;

I am a minor

If you are not comfortable with this, I completely understand and wish you luck in your search for suitable partners.

Dance Dancing GIF by BBC

If you're still here, then I do believe greetings are in order. I go by both Zel and Rain, so feel free to take your pick. I go by she/her, he/him, and they/them with very little preference over them!

I am an avid enjoyer of both reading and writing, peacocks & crows/ravens, finding symbolism in things, theater, fantasy, romance, horror games, sarcasm, and the color purple!

As for roleplay, I try my best to match length with my partner, but sometimes I do fall flat. Don't be afraid to tell me I need to write more (or less)! I am always trying to improve my writing and will accept all the help I can get.

That said, I write in third person, so I would really appreciate it if my partner doesn't use first person! The same goes for astrieks' roleplays. Just not my thing! As long as you've got a basic sense of grammar, are willing to write in third person, and don't mind my post lengths, I am happy!

As for triggers, big age gaps in character romance is a big no-no for me. Sometimes I can get behind it (Vampires/ghosts/fairies/etc. or if they are well into adulthood) but oftentimes it really rubs me the wrong way.

Don't be afraid to tell me your triggers! I use a lot of dark themes in my backstories and rps in general, and would hate to make you uncomfortable in any way!

I can play as any gender or sexuality! I'd like to think I'm fairly versatile when it comes to personalities, but I do write a lot of cocky assholes, the easily excited, and the socially anxious.

I would like to keep this to rpn for the most part, but would be willing to give out my discord if—and only if—we click well enough I feel comfortable with it. Which brings me to my next point.

I have horrible, crippling social anxiety as well as adhd and possible aspergers! I will misinterpret things and miss social cues. I will fail to message you sometimes because my anxiety is flaring. I will ask questions that may seem stupid to you but are important to me. Tone tags are heavily appreciated, but not required. Just be willing and open to answer any questions I may have, please!

OOC chatter is a big yes! I love being able to connect with my partners and gush about our characters or similar interests. Feel free to message me if you just need somebody to talk to!

I'll provide writing samples on request. Just ask and I'll provide!

My replies will likely be inconsistent and sporadic, but I try to have a response up at least every other day. (spoiler alert: I’m not very good at it)

Craving is in bold

Preferred role is in italics
[ ]
is general specifications/preferences I have
-Fantasy
-Sci-fi
-Romance
-Mystery
-Crime
-Adventure
-Slice-of-life
-Angst
-The Circus

-Supernatural
-Enemies to Lovers
-Soulmates
-Stuck Together
-The 36 Questions that Lead to Love
-The exploits of a Theater Company

-Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (ROTTMNT) [Will gladly play any of the turtles--especially Donnie lmao. Probably the fandom I know most about, due to fixations ^^]
-Voltron; Legendary Defenders [I'd prefer making our own paladins, but I'd be open to CcxCc]
-The Legend of Vox Machina (LoVM anime--not the actual campaign) [I still haven't caught up with season two, so my knowledge is outdated]
-Glee [ocs]
-The Owl House (ToH)
-Amphibia
-Heathers (Musical)
-Hazbin Hotel
-Helluva Boss
-Warriors (Warrior Cats)
-Dead End: Paranormal Park
-Pokemon [Big, big craving! Pokemon has a chokehold on me istg. I'm unlikely to do cc, but will make expectations]
-She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (SPOP)
-Ride The Cyclone (Musical)
-Obey Me! Shall We Date?
-DND (As a concept, but there are a few pre-made campaigns I would love to rp)
-Percy Jackson [only know up to book three & the musical]

-Nerd X Popular kid
-Ghost X Human
-'Monster' X Human
-Rich X Poor
-The Sun X The Moon
-Vilain X Hero
-Author X Serial Killer
-Bandmate X Bandmate
-The kid with a million siblings X The only child
-Sex worker X A random guy
-Sex worker X Serial Killer

There are probably (definitely) some things I missed, so just ask if you have any questions whatsoever!

If you are interested please PM me so we can talk shop! I'm really open to anything, so most of what's above are more suggestions than anything.

And now, I leave you with the namesake of this thread:

See you on the flip side, fuckers!

Last edited:
So what other fandoms are you currently into besides the ones you listed here, if I might ask?

I'd be down for either an Amphibia or Pokémon slice-of-life RP

So what other fandoms are you currently into besides the ones you listed here, if I might ask?

I'd be down for either an Amphibia or Pokémon slice-of-life RP

Other than a bunch of other musicals and a few video games, I don't think so. Was there a specific fandom you had in mind?

Obviously, I'm going to lean toward Pokemon more, but I'm down for either! Would you rather use ocs or canon?

Hey, are you still looking? This is genuinely the first thread I've found looking for SPOP that's open to minors, lol (I'm 16 btw).

Yo bestie, homie, guess what? I'm back in the business. Unsure if you're still really active here, but yk me, too socially anxious to go to anyone else... So... Could I interest you in some wares? (/ref) If you're still looking ofc.

Yo bestie, homie, guess what? I'm back in the business. Unsure if you're still really active here, but yk me, too socially anxious to go to anyone else... So... Could I interest you in some wares? (/ref) If you're still looking ofc.
Well, whatcha got? (Ofc i'll do smth /w you broski)

Hey, sorry! Dont know if you are still searching but if you are I’d love to do a rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles roleplay with you!

Hey, sorry! Dont know if you are still searching but if you are I’d love to do a rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles roleplay with you!
I’m for sure up to that!! Send me a pm and we can talk more ^^

It sounds pretty promising. The whole social anxiety stuff I get DW. I'd be willing to PM and talk with you - maybe even RP - if you specify now that you don't mind doing completely original stuff. I'm new blood to this kinda stuff so sorry if I don't do fandom stuff right now, and additionally, don't know some RP lingo.

It sounds pretty promising. The whole social anxiety stuff I get DW. I'd be willing to PM and talk with you - maybe even RP - if you specify now that you don't mind doing completely original stuff. I'm new blood to this kinda stuff so sorry if I don't do fandom stuff right now, and additionally, don't know some RP lingo.
That’s alright!! I’m for sure up to original stuff—I actually prefer it most of the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back