• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Raising wolves-- interest check

I’m interested in perhaps making a hunter and maybe an alpha but a pack member is more likely because the packs are looking a little thin

my idea for a hunter was a younger heiress who comes from an old money, southern family of hunters- like they've been hunting for generations. high maintenance but eager to prove herself with a deep seated prejudice. would that work history wise?

my idea for a hunter was a younger heiress who comes from an old money, southern family of hunters- like they've been hunting for generations. high maintenance but eager to prove herself with a deep seated prejudice. would that work history wise?
Yes, actually! The primary order of hunters I've created, the Order of the Silver Cross, has a bit of a schism. One half wants the complete erradication of lycans, and are often fanatically religious. The other half believes the Order should make sure that humans and werewolves coexist peacefully, with neither race in control.

Could my guy be from japan? Maybe a japanese organization has not completely eradicated the wolves but have sorted it out pretty well so they send my guy to wherever the RP takes place?

My idea is that as time went on, several other orginazations were absorbed into the Silver Cross, so yeah, he could definitely be from a Japanese group! Or they could be independent. Up to you!

oh hell yea lol her family is def gonna be all about that whole shebang. should i work with you guys to flesh out the history or would it just be easier for you to correct/change anything after we post character info?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back