• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Radcliffe High - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So, I’m in the Discord server, but can’t see it bc I’m on the web atm. Sam is open to a relationship, and I wouldn’t mind being DM’d there if anyone wants to do one.

this sounds interesting, but I’d have no access to discord . is it possible to be a part of this without needing discord ?
Technically yes, though I can't guarantee it would be as good an experience as with. Our discord is a lot more active than this thread and where a primary amount of relationship building both in and out of character and plotting occurs. It also has our Twitter and DM system, which wouldn't be available to you without Discord. Don't get me wrong- I'd love to have you, but I don't want to mislead you into think that joining the rp without Discord wouldn't be a rough experience.

Technically yes, though I can't guarantee it would be as good an experience as with. Our discord is a lot more active than this thread and where a primary amount of relationship building both in and out of character and plotting occurs. It also has our Twitter and DM system, which wouldn't be available to you without Discord. Don't get me wrong- I'd love to have you, but I don't want to mislead you into think that joining the rp without Discord wouldn't be a rough experience.
i understand, regardless of the bumpy road that could be without having the discord, I’d still be definitely interested. there will eventually be a time when i could join the discord, but i don’t have WiFi at home at the time. I’d be able to join, though, at first without it?

i understand, regardless of the bumpy road that could be without having the discord, I’d still be definitely interested. there will eventually be a time when i could join the discord, but i don’t have WiFi at home at the time. I’d be able to join, though, at first without it?
Hell yeah!!! That's totally understandable, and like I said, I am totally down to have you!! If there's anything you think of that I can do to help make things easier, let me know! I look forward to seeing the character(s?) you create!!!

Hell yeah!!! That's totally understandable, and like I said, I am totally down to have you!! If there's anything you think of that I can do to help make things easier, let me know! I look forward to seeing the character(s?) you create!!!
sure thing, I’ll be able to start creating a character tomorrow!

Sure thing, anyone you’d like to interact specifically?
Hmmm tbh I love both your ocs so whichever you're vibing with playing the most is fine by me dude!! Follow-up question: in regards to whoever you're gonna use, what would he be typically doing after school? Just to get a good idea of how to get an interaction started

Hmmm tbh I love both your ocs so whichever you're vibing with playing the most is fine by me dude!! Follow-up question: in regards to whoever you're gonna use, what would he be typically doing after school? Just to get a good idea of how to get an interaction started
I’ll be sure to answer soon, I have testing rn, I’ll get back to you!

Okay, all clear! Anyways, I’ll probably be using Steve to start with. After school, he’s usually practicing baseball out in the field or running around the track to improve endurance. When he’s not doing that, he’d be at home playing video games, lol

Okay, all clear! Anyways, I’ll probably be using Steve to start with. After school, he’s usually practicing baseball out in the field or running around the track to improve endurance. When he’s not doing that, he’d be at home playing video games, lol
Alright! Sounds good. Hmmmm okay I'll choose one of my many ocs to throw in haha I need to figure out who to use out of the ones I have free. Buuut we should probably also figure out how to get ocs interacting. Could do something like the baseball nailing my oc in the side of the head. Simplistic but would probably kickstart interaction lol

I'm a little all over the place I'm currently in a lab so apologies for that, no thoughts head empty at the moment, but I'll try my best to do some thinkin' B')

Alright! Sounds good. Hmmmm okay I'll choose one of my many ocs to throw in haha I need to figure out who to use out of the ones I have free. Buuut we should probably also figure out how to get ocs interacting. Could do something like the baseball nailing my oc in the side of the head. Simplistic but would probably kickstart interaction lol

I'm a little all over the place I'm currently in a lab so apologies for that, no thoughts head empty at the moment, but I'll try my best to do some thinkin' B')

Alright, that’s cool! Just let me know what you’d like to do, when you can!

Alright, that’s cool! Just let me know what you’d like to do, when you can!
Ah sorry for disappearing for like 3 days, I had a bit of work to get done! Still up for an interaction?

It’s totally cool, I understand! And yeah, I sure am!
Sick! I'll probably use my OC Kaleb who is New In Town. Now its mostly a matter of how they end up interacting. If you have any concepts feel free to toss em at me but rn I'm thinking wrong place wrong time with kaleb being beaned by a baseball might be the easiest start.

Sick! I'll probably use my OC Kaleb who is New In Town. Now its mostly a matter of how they end up interacting. If you have any concepts feel free to toss em at me but rn I'm thinking wrong place wrong time with kaleb being beaned by a baseball might be the easiest start.
That sounds hilarious, I’d be alright with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back