• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Radcliffe High - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah, fuck me. Always late to the parties, I see. (Pun intended.) wont be able to get a post out until tomorrow at the earliest! With the girlfriend right now.

Quicxk Quicxk Hi!! We are indeed an open rp! :D You just need to fill out a character sheet and maybe join the server and set up some relationships, and then we can go from there. If you could please delete your post from the in character, though, as I'd really rather we keep in character and out of character separate, I'd really appreciate it :)

Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't know an OOC channel existed for it, I didn't see one. Thank you for letting me know!!

Well, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things; I used to RP a lot but I forgot the password to my other account. I wanted to re-use one of my older OCs that was a gymnast from Texas, who is struggling with ADHD and coming from a foster home. His ADHD is not diagnosed for right now, hopefully to become so later in the RP. This is the general idea of him, I would like to revamp him since he was one of my first OCs and, well, not that well-written. 😅

Well, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things; I used to RP a lot but I forgot the password to my other account. I wanted to re-use one of my older OCs that was a gymnast from Texas, who is struggling with ADHD and coming from a foster home. His ADHD is not diagnosed for right now, hopefully to become so later in the RP. This is the general idea of him, I would like to revamp him since he was one of my first OCs and, well, not that well-written. 😅
Oooh that sounds super cool! I think he has great potential with the cast, just from what you've said :>

Violet_mist Violet_mist I love your character! You're definitely accepted :)

Relationship wise, I think she could work really well friends-wise with my characters Laurel and Eli.

Are you planning on joining the discord?

Thank you I'm glad you like her.

I read your characters Laurel and Eli and I agree that Alexis could be good friends with them

I don't have a discord account 😅
If I get one I'll join

BasilOwO BasilOwO hey! Just wanted to let you know that lette had to drop, so if you want you can have your oc interact with someone else!

I decided to make a discord account but how do I join the discord chat
Oh dang, how exciting!! So with the device you're on your account with, go and click the link in the first post. From there you should get a page confirming you want to join, and once you do, bam, you're in the discord!!

Poor Sam was never mentioned rip even though she’s right next to Ryker

What's this? A high school rp? And one that involves familiar faces no less~?
Might I be so bold as to join and partake of this roleplay myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back