• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Radcliffe High - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That works, I really don't have much of an opinion as to what happens, I just know the two's dynamic would be awesome no matter what.
Honestly I'm usually a fan of seeing where the thread takes characters in terms of romance when it comes to groups; gotta be sure they got good chemistry before jumping into that! But god yea I just need them to be friends....my one wish

Honestly I think the opposites would attract, and AJ would definitely be drawn to Aya because of her music.

Ultimately I'm down for anything! I'll post my second gay girl tomorrow and then we can all figure something out. But for now, I'm gonna crash.
Goodnight all!
Ahh the whole music aspect didn't even cross my mind. Damn usually I wait till the RP to form romantic relationships but I like really want this. Decisions decisions.

Like I said y'all, I'm cool with whatever. I wait to see how the characters click usually. Also, second girl is up! Working on a different CS layout for her, but the code for that is wack so I posted the more basic one instead!

Like I said y'all, I'm cool with whatever. I wait to see how the characters click usually. Also, second girl is up! Working on a different CS layout for her, but the code for that is wack so I posted the more basic one instead!
Yeah let's see how this plays out first and if the two actually click but I totally want them to have some form of friendship before the RP actually starts.

I meant thread, I'm really dumb and and I wasn't in a very good mood when I asked that

DxngerDemxn DxngerDemxn BasilOwO BasilOwO
Just noticed that you two have been kept out of the loop the discord is busy so it's rather difficult to know who's in it and who isn't :-_-lines:.

So the plan at the start is somehow everyone has been dragged to a house party at Theo's even the none party people via the power of plot! That's pretty much the story cut short so generic teen party here who come I guess.

oH, how about she's walking past the house and someone drags her inside?

Winona Winona Sorry to bother you, but would you like to have one of your open oc's drag Sam into the party?

You could have her be passing by and decide to go in and end up bumping into another character? Since its an open party and supposedly publicly known, it may not be too far-fetched!

Isn't that the question all the non-party kid are asking themselves lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back