• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think most of us have been around- just not necessarily in a position to post, I guess? ;P

Exactly. I don’t have my computer. I’m not even in my state, lol. I’ll respond either tonight, or sometime tomorrow. I never left!

if this gets going again then i have an idea i'd like to get going with the gm. but i'll hold out on it for now

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon FireFlare FireFlare mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties neon reverie neon reverie Meme Machine Meme Machine Pai Chan Pai Chan erzulie erzulie This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
Hey guys, as co-GM it's my job to make sure to keep the RP going when the GM's not around (plus his character's out cold right now ;P ), so I'd like to have a quick vote on where people think we should go from here, that way we can pick up on posting again ^^ Our options are: going to the hospital, hiding out at the circus, or using an empty apartment building in town. Please let me know which you'd prefer~
(And Pai, since I'm acting GM right now feel free to PM me your idea ^^ )

I feel like going to a place with a lot of people would be a safe bet, but at the same time if they check into a hospital everyone’s going to know. Personally I think that the circus is the best option, but that’s just me. Also, I’ll have a post up by tonight!! Finally gonna go home to my computer, lol.

Yeah, I'd say probably both the hospital and the circus. Jordan is fairly hurt and Zeke's been shot, so at least Zeke needs proper medical attention. So maybe the group will split up?

Hospital is such a bad idea imo. Government yk?

I'd defo go circus. Circus is weird, we have someone that knows the members well. We could have a member be like. Idk, doctor in another life.

Also could someone catch me up on what's happened in the rp??? I'm v lost ;w;

A lot has happened. All the guys that crashed the party are out cold. Jordan is out cold, Zeke is wounded, but he’ll probably be on the circus train. Safer bet and easier to hide.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon FireFlare FireFlare mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties neon reverie neon reverie Meme Machine Meme Machine Pai Chan Pai Chan erzulie erzulie This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
Hey guys, as co-GM it's my job to make sure to keep the RP going when the GM's not around (plus his character's out cold right now ;P ), so I'd like to have a quick vote on where people think we should go from here, that way we can pick up on posting again ^^ Our options are: going to the hospital, hiding out at the circus, or using an empty apartment building in town. Please let me know which you'd prefer~
(And Pai, since I'm acting GM right now feel free to PM me your idea ^^ )
I'm fine with wherever y'all wanna go.

In going with Bai's character she'd prefer somewhere where the injured could get medical help. her first idea is hospital because she doesn't really know what's going on. for all she knows that was just a gang or douches trying to beat up someone. But as long as people get medical help she's not too picky on where they go. (but for an official decision i go with hospital for now)

The circus would be a fun idea, hospital would be the ideal but I like the abandoned apartment. I'll try to post this week but I have rehearsal Mon-Wes for this and next week. So maybe thrusday at the earliest

I believe that the circus would be the best option because even if they don't have the same medical experience as a hospital, they do have people there that can handle taking care of injured people, after all there is a lot of risk in doing a lot of the more daring performances. That's my opinion though :) I do like the idea of the circus having their own doctor too as it would fit the point I made :)

Plllleeaasseee tell me if I got anything wrong. My brain has been off this week, mistakes have been going everywhere.

so after having a hell week with work ive found some time to get back on. like i have told ayama, i will be taking a major step back and slowing down my pace of posting so it is much more manageable for me. jordan for now will remain in comatose state, his powers creating a protective cocoon around him. this is going to be a crazy month for me so don't expect me to be on too often

other than that i will hopefully have a post up either today or tomorrow and will continue with possibly once or twice a week posting. i really want this rp to last and dont want my own schedule to ruin it

Hey, so I hate to do this, but I'm thinking I might dip. I'm not as invested as I'd like, and I don't think it'll really affect anything anyways as I never really got Aaron out there enough to become a real part of any of the scenes. I'm really sorry to do this, and I hope you all get a lot of time and joy out of this rp, but I don't think it's for me.

Hey, so I hate to do this, but I'm thinking I might dip. I'm not as invested as I'd like, and I don't think it'll really affect anything anyways as I never really got Aaron out there enough to become a real part of any of the scenes. I'm really sorry to do this, and I hope you all get a lot of time and joy out of this rp, but I don't think it's for me.
No worries- thanks for letting us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back