Other Question of the day: If you were arresated, what would your friends assume it was for?

Elise Ebele

General of the Gen/Ran
I know this is a popular question but I want to get to know some of you guys better, and what better way than to hang out daily and ask silly or deep questions lol

To answer my own question; probably being sarcastic at the wrong time. I usually like to make people laugh but I always got in trouble for what I said as a kid, and I know people have gone to jail for saying he wrong thing at the wrong time.

Piracy and Bootlegging

I have over 2,000 songs on my phone and not even a quarter of it is paid for or from an official CD. I'm rectifying that by buying my music now or checking out CDs from the library, but that'd be the reason why

You know whats actually quite funny is that I cant even tell you what methods of saving music is illegal and which is not.

Dine and dashing, probably. My friends consider me to be a real cheap skate, a fact they most often comment about in restaurants. A in-joke we kind of have is my insistance on counting the cents right (for you American fellas, this would be like a person caring about every single penny going to the rightful owner). I am also quite a glutton and make no secret of it though. So I think their first assumption would be something along those lines.

The only other possibility I can really thinkof would be maybe piracy?

Burglary, probably. For... stealing peoples' pets or stuff. /sweat

Though I asked one of my best friends just now for fun and they said..
"Stealing a shit ton of animals from a rescue centre."

...Oh that's not so different. I'm transparant.

That I was in the wrong place at the wrong time...or I unwittingly became an accomplice to a crime. My friends say I'm too nice and well I do try to be helpful so knowing my luck I'd hold the door open for some bank robbers or something.

Probably for doing dangerous stuff I shouldn't be doing. Like backfliping off the lions in Trafalgar square. ^33^

Last edited:
My friends would probably say, "Oh, you actually killed someone.... Oh no..." since I'm that person who always makes the "which dead body did they find this time" jokes :T

Kicking someone in the nuts in front of a cop. They're all convinced I'm violent because I have a hot temper, but the real reason is I'm 5'3.

They’d probably think something stupid like I murdered someone or I assaulted the neighbors cat or whatever. Something to do with violence

I think they’d assume assault or murder. It’s kinda a running joke that I get violently protective of my friends to the point that most tsundere and possessive girlfriends in anime are a “look there’s Brii”

Murder. Definitely. Probably of my mother.
Just to be clear, I'm not planning to kill her.

Honest.

My general distaste for my mother is well known by my friends (I don't live with her thank God). We don't have any kind of relationship, and we never really have. Even when I was in her custody as a very young child, she was described as seemingly incapable of showing any kind of emotional warmth, and completely detached from the whole situation. Not even showing the empathy an ordinary person would in any scenario. She's not like this with my sister, but that's another tale.

She has interfered in my life several times, and none have been for the better. Each time, she stresses the pants off my father (not literally of course) and completely disrupts whatever I'm doing. So there's been several points in my life where I've really hated her.

Compound that with I have a whole raft of emotional issues from living with her for most of my early childhood, and my friends would probably say she is the reason I'd probably go to prison. If not for murder, then probably attempted.

They would be shocked I got arrested at all tbh.

Nothing because I don't really have any friends nowadays.

;(

I do warn my friends a lot about how I tend to get angry on a dime, and not to think of that as the real me, So I'd guess they'd think I got in a fight with somebody or smashed up a storefront or something like that.

Assaulting or Murdering someone, either because the “victim” in question questioned/attacked my sense of morals, or because they did something that hurt one of my friends or loved ones.
I took this as friends in the sense that they know me in person and that narrows the list to about 3 people, they all know I’m nice and cuddly and kind to a fault and extremely forgiving. But they also know that if someone were ever to hurt them or to push me too far, they know I’d severely hurt if not murder them, because hey, I may seem like a pushover at times… But I have a strong respect for honor and good morals and if you question either or show you have neither, you better believe that when I walk into that courtroom.
I will stare directly at the judge, admit I’m guilty, but also know and feel so strongly that the person on the receiving end deserved it.

That or I snuck into a Big Cat enclosure at the zoo because I do not fear them and only see Cuddle-Sized Cats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back