• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Quest OOC

Maybe Erym needs to do a bit of a study about his biology. It might be interesting and he could do a thesis on the nature of the Serpentine. He would need to convince the snake man to sit still for a while though... for the anatomical sketches. How still can he be?

Well all of your people are within a few feet of each other lol I have no idea where some of mine are.

Hey everyone!

So we have been roleplaying 5 days now! Thanks for adventuring with me.

Here are some questions for fun

What character do you think will get KO'd first?

You can vote for up to three people.

Who is most likely to become evil or mind controlled?

What characters do you ship?

I am just waiting for the rest of the group to react before I get back in. I think the new swordsman needs to react before Erym will start making friends with one of them. He also needs to make a few potions since they are not that busy at the moment.

Cynical Person Cynical Person welcome to the story! Your character is in Recon Team so you can start near Teko Town.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. A robot character is fine, if its projectiles are magic based. You will be on Recon Team too.

So everyone knows the next story is about to start soon. Before that happens, I need everyone on Recon Team to board the dragon in Teko Town (or follow it)

My character is already on his way to Ship Town so everyone should go towards it!

Last edited:
Cynical Person Cynical Person welcome to the story! Your character is in Recon Team so you can start near Teko Town.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. A robot character is fine, if its projectiles are magic based. You will be on Recon Team too.

So everyone knows the next story is about to start soon. Before that happens, I need everyone on Recon Team to board the dragon in Teko Town (or follow it)

My character is already on his way to Ship Town so everyone should go towards it!
Skales express Is on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back