• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Quest OOC

I'd join if I knew where to start. You guys already begun, so I don't know how to introduce my character.

Tag TSUNA in your questions - it will make it more likely that they will react to it. A aaaah - also, you can always be a latecomer, running up at the party because you overslept. Or something.

I told the rest of our team that this monster battle will only be for Kuro and Tristen.

So hopefully they can manage 8D

EdEdwards EdEdwards Hey Im really sorry that it took me so long to answer.

Yes anyone can make non playable characters in the story.

I am doing the main storyline, anyone can make side quests.

You can walk to them or be in the wagon. The rest is up to you. I can have a character say they are sending another person if you want

Baconater you can play your character and any characters you make, I made the characters in the wagon so I have to play them. You can be in a different transport if you want.

Baconater Hm you can play your character and any characters you make, I made the characters in the wagon so I have to play them. You can be in a different transport if you want.
OK, I kind of got the impression that you were letting me take control of the wagon hence the "The rest is up to you" mention in the last OOC post.

Got jury duty. Might not be able to respond today. My character is effective on auto mode I guess. I’ll leave control over her to Tsuna Tsuna if that’s ok.

I have to get some sleep as well. Perhaps we can give the other team a chance to get some action in? I will not be able to react for at least 8ish hours. Sorry, just when it was getting good.

Come on Leafy! Making him feel even older! Erym is probably going to go through a midlife crisis soon. Or just become a massive worry-wort and just constantly healing you young people before having a heart attack in the middle of the final battle.-_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back