• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Querencia [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey!

I need a mobile friendly cs. Hmmmmmm.
i recommend belle's! hers are always mobile friendly!
some of mine are and some aren't , whomp.
is it weird that i'm highkey happy that this ooc thread is p o p p i n g ? kinda miss the days of rpn where ooc threads go past 10 pages of random chatter omg. sorry hecka random, LMAO.

Haha oh yeah. That feels like really long ago and it probably was. Couple years at least? But then again I haven't been around in a while

r i g ht ? i think it's been at least like almost a year or two since then? i've been on and off rpn , taking breaks in between exams and whatnot, but goodness. twas poppin'

That would be really helpful cos I am so bad at finding face claims that actly look like they might fit the character I have created

of courseee! i can def. understand that!
hmm, what are you picturing for your character and their features?
male or female?

of courseee! i can def. understand that!
hmm, what are you picturing for your character and their features?
male or female?
Def Male. There's so many females already. Right now mostly scars. Brooding eyes. Maybe a little bit of a scruff

Def Male. There's so many females already. Right now mostly scars. Brooding eyes. Maybe a little bit of a scruff
okie dokiee!
and since he's a kitsune, would it be okay to assume asian descent? or do you have other ideas? < 3

I want to use Cody Fern for something but also want to make a female.
oooh ! he's niceeeee !
maybe for another roleplay? or if you can't decide on a female he's your second option?

Thanks so much. If it helps for his name. I was actly thinking of something along the lines of Serge. (Even though he's a kitsune whoops.)

Thanks so much. If it helps for his name. I was actly thinking of something along the lines of Serge. (Even though he's a kitsune whoops.)
no probleeemmm !
oooh "serge" i like it ! [ i think it's creative ! and it could be a fun thing if you decide to name him "serge" and add some sort of reason why maybe your kitsune chose that name or what it means / represents too! ]

yes yess! i know not everything needs an explanation, but i'm the h e a u x that's always like, ayyyyy, could be a reason for that! add it innnn! because why not - tho sometimes it's unnecessary since i know some folks may not like those tidbits, but i'm all for it!

but, either way, i think it helps the creative process sometimes and gives more inspiration and ideas for characters? like i know in real life, people wouldn't go into details and planning out word for word their child's name through "personality" or "traits" since they don't know their kids yet, but i guess that's the beauty of roleplaying and all? you get that option and that idea of creation since you can get into a mind of a character and know them? at least, to me of course!

'cause if i can, i'd even go as far as looking up zodiac signs and whatnot >.< hecka extraaaaa.

andddd, i went on a blabbering tangent , don't mind meee.

Xed Xed , here are some ideas!

f34983c71caf9349250c07c9b1eded66.jpg

3b95f8a4fb925567b000f4d9afe35f7b.jpg
A bit on the older side, Godfrey has that rugged, charming appeal about him, he does have younger photos. but, there isn't much of a scar, however, i think it could be described! Chinese descent.

tumblr_inline_osvvmj68MV1rzpcfl_540.jpg
Another angular faced male, a bit older the rougher yet mischevious side, methinks. Japanese-Mexican descent.

ImpwZyJ9.jpg

MiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg
I added him just for another feel, there's no scruff. Japanese-Korean descent

280full.jpg
Another feel. Vietnames and Lithuanian descent.

e344a1557e5b99f8dda51752f6d7b42d.jpeg

superthumb.jpg
Had that slightly broody look, scruffy. Vietnamese, Senegalese, and French descent.

tumblr_pcpd8yaj0B1u8au21o1_400.jpg

tumblr_p8izu6eiFl1rutcjwo1_250.png
Has a younger feel to him. Korean and Caucasian descent.

cae869cdd2ed72e2f04d5df5b83ccc53.jpg

tumblr_nuqlyuDuNR1r18ik4o1_1280.jpg
Has the broody and scruffiness! Vietnamese, Chinese, and Scottish descent.

b4dcf4de94e012bf48c9a1b017814729.jpg
Another younger feel. Was in Maze Runner. Korean descent.

tumblr_inline_ou9m3kisKy1u8aysy_540.gif
He has small scruffs, curly hair, and lots of scars. Was in The 100 so you can find a lot of beat up photos from him. Filipino and Australian descent.

Ohhh godfrey is fantastic why didn't I think of him? N yeah I'll probably just describe the scars but these are great. Now to pick one.

ahhhh! of course!
i absolutely am happy that i could help you loveliessss!

i knoooow godfrey and bob are my favoritesssssss ! ❤️❤️

Have not even finished my character but I am so tempted to make an innocent young supernatural who needs protecting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back