• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Querencia

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

b6e9193563c5c86d1037ee8fc3f6742e.png

Rules
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two (2) paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is NOT first come, first serve. I reserve the right to pick whoever I think will fit the RP best.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

Plot
It's the 21st century. Technology has come a long way since decades past. Everywhere you go, you see someone using some sort of electronic device. Tablets, iPhones, smartphones, iPads, mp3 players. These devices are everywhere. People rarely communicate face to face anymore; communication is usually in the form of a quick text, or a phone call.

Supernatural creatures and magical powers are a thing of myth. Cool in the movies and in books, but definitely not real. Hell, people even dig sparkly vampires. Who does that?

But what most people don't know is that these beings are very, very real. They live amongst you everyday, but likely you'll have no idea unless they want you to know, and that is normally not a good thing. You probably won't be running to tell your friends, that is.

There are a few government facilities across the nation equipped with handling these creatures. They capture them, study them, and most importantly-- try to keep humans safe. But what happens when a group of supernatural creatures manage to escape? Will they be recaptured? Or will they find a way to hide?

full
☾ click meeeee ☼

• Hey everyone! Hope you join and enjoy this roleplay. if you have questions just ask. I will be opening the thread with 6-8 available spots, each a different kind of supernatural creature. Check below for a list of ideas. Again, this isn't first come first serve. More roles might open up later.
    Supernatural Creatures:

♚. Mermaid/Siren
    ♚. Vampire
    ♚. Werewolf
    ♚. Witch
    ♚. Fae
    ♚. Shapeshifter
    ♚. This is a very basic list, let me know about other ideas!

links: ♔. Interest Check | ♔. Character Sheet | ♔. Out of Character Chat | ♔. In Character RP
coding;allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:
me , me , me!
i'd like to make a f a e , please!
[ unicorn? seelie? kelpie? options are endless ]
NOBODY MOVE. I LOVE THIS.

Last edited:
I'd be interested! I have an OC who needs some love, and I think she'd work beautifully here! (Also you always just make cool RPs so like,,,I need to hop on that shit again.)

(Edit cause I'd probably have to work on approval too, my girl does happen to be a siren!)

hello, my dear.
the lovely crucialstar directed me over here and i am very much interested!

may i create a sylph (air elemental) and an impundulu (mythological birdie) ?
< 3

Definitely interested in making a shapeshifter but may I also be so bold as to suggest a fox demon or perhaps a banshee as other possible supernaturals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back