• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Put It Into Speed Drive

Eddie gripped Ozzy's hand a bit when he saw Carmen's parents. He went wide eyed when he heard her "What?! What are you talking about?" He asked pulling Ozzy behind him.

Max smiled happily when she saw Jeff's name flash on her phone later that day. She answered immediately "Hey there, how is your day going?" She asked happily

Ozzy frowned, not liking the way this woman was shouting, holding onto the back of his dads jacket and frowning up at her, not really understanding what she was screaming at him.

“She can’t move! She woke up but that’s not my daughter anymore!” She yelled in his face, storming off finally, sneering at the little boy.

He sighed a little but smiled. “Hey… not too bad I uh…. I’ve been offered something.” He told her slowly.

Eddie frowned deeper and kept both children close to him. He gave a heavy sigh before taking Ozzy into Carmen's room biting his lip hard when their eyes locked "Hey there.." he said softly

Max smiled a bit nodding some "Oh yeah? What is it?" She asked happily

“It’s uh… it’s a role… in a show. And I would be working with them for several months a year…. In georgia.” He told her.

Carmen frowned a little, trying to reach for him, not caring about what had happened right now. Just wanting comfort. “I… I … can’t… get…. The… the words… out.” She told him, struggling to talk

Max gave a small frown but nodded some "Oh uh...I see. Thats great news Jeff! I know you'll do great." She said softly biting her lip some "So you'll be living there for that time?"

Eddie frowned deeply getting Ozzy sat down before taking her hand in his "Oh beautiful....its gonna be okay. Don't strain yourself." He said softly before kissing her hand gently

She frowned and just squeezed his hand a little, starting to fall asleep again already still far from being out of the woods

Ozzy frowned and watched his dad a little. “What’s wrong with mommy?” He asked him.

He frowned. “I might be. You ask me to stay here though and I’ll tell them no.” He told her seriously. “I don’t… I know it hasn’t been long for us yet but baby I feel like this is something once in a lifetime I got with you and there will be other jobs…. I don’t want to do something that’s gonna be a problem for us.” He told her.

Eddie went to sit next to his son and sighed heavily "Its from her heart attack bud...it hurt her." He explained gently to him.

Max frowned deeply and bit her lip hard "But this job could propel your career. I don't want you to give that up because of me." She said softly

He frowned and shook his head. “Let me ask you a different question then… is living across a country gonna be too hard?” He asked her “is that too much distance?”

He nodded and frowned, playing on his tablet for a little bit until lilah woke up grumpy and he put his headphones on.

Max bit her lip hard and sighed heavily "I mean it'll be hard, but I think we could make it work." She said softly "You went all the way to Canada and we made it work."

Eddie sighed heavily as he did his best to keep Lilah happy while they sat there. He looked up at the door as it opened. He frowned aeeing Jess coming in for the day and shook his head some "She woke up...its not good."

He frowned. “This isn’t two months beautiful. This is seven.” He told her. “For a few years in a row.”

Jess frowned, taking lilah so he could free his arms a little and bounced hee gently. “How bad?” She asked him quietly, “like gonna need to move back in with you bad?” She frowned, chewing on her lip when he nodded. “As long as she’ll be okay with it.”

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I'm...I'm sure we can make it work." She said softly "Do you think it won't work?" She asked worriedly

Eddie gave her a small nod and sighed heavily "Her mother said she can't move....when I came in she could barely speak." He explained quietly before wiping his eyes quickly so Ozzy didn't see him crying

She nodded and frowned. “The doctor said that they don’t know how long she wasn’t breathing for before they got to her.” She explained frowning. “It’s gonna be a long road though.” She sighed. “I was gonna hang out here a while, why don’t you take the kids home? Try to take your mind off this a little. They think she’s gonna be okay. She’s stable enough to make a recovery so try not to stress.” She told him.

He frowned. “I don’t know beautiful. But I don’t know if I want to risk that either.” He mumbled.

Eddie took a deep breath and gave a small nod "Call me if anything comes up or if she wakes up again okay?" He murmured softly before taking Lilah and getting Ozzy "Come on bud, lets go get something to eat and then we can go to the park." He said softly

Max bit her lip hard and thought things over for a minute "What if.....what if we joined you?" She asked softly "My job isn't stuck to here, Grace she is still young that school wouldn't be a problem..."

He nodded slowly. “I don’t have to give them an answer til Friday… so I want you to sleep on this alright? Call me tomorrow after you’ve had a chance to think and tell me what your decision is…. Cause I know it’s early still but I know when I got something good in front of me.” He told her seriously. “I better go babe but I’ll talk to you tomorrow alright?”

He nodded and put his stuff back in his bag, following his dad out. “What’s gonna happen to hee?” He asked. “Cause I don’t think she should be on her own if she’s sick.” He told him.

Max gave a heavy sigh but agreed to it before saying goodbye to him. This was not what she had expected, but knew this was the life of an actor and she better get used to it if she wanted this to work with him.

Eddie nodded some "I agree bud, thats why I'm going to try and talk to her later about me taking care of her." He explained while they walked to the car.

He nodded and watched him some. “Mom wasn’t very nice about her yesterday. She’s always mean about her. And lilah.” He told him. “When do I get to come live with you properly?”

He worked the rest of the day, organising things around the house, always ready to up and move at a moments notice but he was somewhat hopeful max would either want to move with him this time or ask him to stay. He was so smitten with her already and he didn’t care if it cost him a job.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and ran a hand over his face "Hopefully soon bud, they haven't settled our case yet." He explained before unlocking the car as they got to it.

By that evening Max had her answer and was calling him back hoping this would work for them. "Hey there....how would you feel about having two extra people with you in Georgia?"

“Dad can I sit in the front seat?” He asked him while lilah started screaming and kicking around, not wanting to go in hee car seat and eddies phone started ringing and everything was going off at the same time. “Dad can I sit in the front?” He asked again, still waiting “Dad?!” He flinched though when Eddie yelled him for the first time in years.

Jeff smiled. “I’d be very honoured to have you both join me…. You really okay with this?” He asked smiling wide. “I’ll give them my answer first thing in the morning. And if I can get my work finished then I can pop over tomorrow for lunch. I’ll make you whatever you like.” He smiled.

Eddie frowned deeply as Lilah started to get fussy and his phone started going off. He shook his head as Ozzy kept on asking questions "OZZY! STOP PLEASE!" he yelled before taking a deep breath to calm down "Just...just give me a minute." He said in a much softer tone before he picked up his phone.

Max smiled happily and nodded some "Yeah I think it'll be good for us to get out of here." She said happily before talking with him just a few more minutes before they said goodbye to one another.

He stood in silence for a minute, crossing his arms and looking very pouty while he listened to his dad talking to what he thought might be Jamie on the other end, glaring at likah who seemed to be allowed to make as much noise as she wanted

He got finished on everything he needed to before settling down for the evening and thinking about how things were finally falling into place for him.

Eddie finished his phone call quickly and turned to Ozzy "Go on and get in the front, make sure that seat belt is on tight." He said tiredly before getting in the driver's seat.

Max smiled softly and went on with her evening with Grace excited with what was about to happen in their lives.

Ozzy frowned but did as told, just resting his head back and watching out the window with his arms crossed until they got home, guessing that his dad had forgotten about the park until he heard a weird noise coming from next to him and turned to look at him frowning. “Dad? Why are you crying?” He asked him

Jeff got up early the next morning to go get stuff to make lunch for the two of them, making the call to his agent while he was at the store to tell him to accept the job, just completely on cloud nine.

Eddie drove them home in silence, trying his best to keep himself together. After a bit he finally cracked and let out a small quiet sob as they went. He quickly tried to hide himself whwn he heard Ozzy "Huh? Oh I just....I'm just worried kiddo thats all. Its a lot going on right now." He said softly

His agent was thrilled to hear the news when he got the phone call from Jeff that day "Thats great to hear, I'll let the show runners know. Now remember to keep in under wraps alright? They want this as a big surprise." He explained

He frowned some. “Is mom gonna die?” He asked him. He had refused to stop calling her mom when they split up which drove Chrissy mad to no end but he still saw her a lot because he got to see likah a lot.

He nodded to himself a little and agreed before hanging up and getting stuff picked out and paid for, eventually making his way to maxs place.

Eddie frowned deeply and shook his head some "No, no I don't think so. Its just gonna be a long road for her to get better." He said while he pulled into the drive way.

Max opened the door when she heard Jeff ring the door bell. She let him inside and gave him a quick kiss laughing lightly as Grace pushed them apart and reached for him "Looks like she is done with me for the day. How are you?" She asked him as they went to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back