• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Put It Into Speed Drive

Eddie ended up at her place a little earlier than expected knocking on the door and smiling when he heard his little girl on the other side. His smile faded though when he saw Carmen open the door completely dolled up as if she were going on a date "Hey....you look good, where you off to?" He asked curiously trying his best to not sound jealous but it was failing miserably.

Max pulled away just a little bit and smiled up at him "Taking a nap, come on I got some food made for us." She said sweetly before taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen "How was your flight?" She asked him as she went back to the stove to finish up the food.

She glanced up and rolled her eyes while she got her shoes on. “I’m going a date.” She muttered, “she’s had her inhaler twice today, she’s still a little bit chesty from that cold. But she’s had snacks and a nap. I’ll come pick her up at 11 tomorrow.” She told him, going to get her bag while lilah reached up to Eddie for him to pick her up.

He smiled and followed her, “it was alright. I couldnt sleep but I’ve had worse flights.” He smiled, “how’s the new job going?” He asked

Eddie frowned deeper and nodded making a mental note of everything she said "Who is it with? Where are you guys going? Are you driving yourself there?" He asked taking Lilah into his arms and smiling happily at her.

Max smiled some and gave a shrug "Its alright, a job nothing too fancy." She said with a small laugh "People are nice though." She murmured before turning the stove off and turning to face him "Food is ready!"

She eyed him carefully and shook her head. “That’s really none of your business. The people who matter, know all those details.” She muttered. “I’ll see you tomorrow Ed I’m running late.” She told him, ushering him out the door.

He nodded and got plates and cutlery out. “That’s good. Hey I was thinking maybe we could take a trip out to San Diego on the weekend. Take Grace to the zoo.” He suggested. “Nice day out. Don’t need a babysitter.” He smiled.

Eddie frowned deeper and nodded "Right....see you tomorrow." He muttered feeling his heart break further knowing she was moving on. He kicked himself mentally before turning his attention back to Lilah "Come on princess, lets go to my house."

Max smiled widely and nodded as she took the plates from him to make them "That sounds like a nice time. I haven't been to the zoo in years." She murmured before handing him a plate and kissing him gently.

“Neither have I. Apparently it’s a great one though.” He smiled. He was falling hard for max but he knew that it meant grace as well and he was more than happy to do children-oriented things as long as he got to spend time with her. “Did you get that thing with Jon’s mother sorted out?” He asked as she had told him about it during a phone call.

she watched him go and just shook her head a little before heading out to go meet up with Jess. She was never going on a date. She just wanted to make him feel a sliver of what he’d put her through

Max sighed heavily as she sat down with him "Yeah, she didn't make it easy but I got the courts in my favor. She'll be around every so often, but she can only have supervised visitation." She explained with a small shrug.

Jess smiled some when she saw Carmen come through the door waving her down "Hey girl! Let me grab my bag and we can go!" She called before heading to the back of the bar

She spent the night with her, having a few too many and promising she would get home safe once she got in the taxi, even texting her once she arrived home, starting to get ready for bed when she suddenly was feeling off, her chest tightening a little more and more while she stumbled through her nightly routine until she was struggling for every breath, managing to call for an ambulance before blacking out.

He nodded and smiled, enjoying their evening together and eventually sighing, looking at her. “You want me to go home so you can get some sleep?” He asked her.

Eddie showed up at Carmen's the next afternoon beyond pissed off. She had been nearly three hours late and what pussed him off further was the fact her car was in the drive still. He got up to the front door and knocked loudly but frowned when she didnt open the door. He got the spare key from under the door mat immediately feeling his blood run cold when he noticed the door was actually unlocked.

Max bit her lip when she noticed the time "Or....you could stay?" She said softly holding herself close to him still.

Lilah was screaming in her car seat, not enjoying being dragged around all over the place and not being able to just crawl around wherever she wanted because they’d been in the car so long, desperately wriggling to get out of her buckle.

He smiled and nodded, leaning down and kissing her nose. “I’d like that. Very much.” He murmured, holding her to him on the couch where they’d been watching a movie “I do think we should get you to bed so you can sleep though.” He smiled.

Eddie sighed heavily and sat Lilah on the tabke before taking her out of the carrier "Come on lets find your mom." He muttered before going to her room "Say Mommy!!! Time to wake up!" He called but frowned when he didn't find Carmen in bed, infact it was still made from the previous day. "Carmen?!" He called worriedly as he ran around the house looking for her. When he finally figured she was gone he quickly called Jess knowing she would know where she went for her date.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Yeah I think thats a good idea." She murmured before pecking his lips and turning the TV off. She got up afterwards and took his hand leading him to the guest room knowing she couldn't be in the main bedroom for now.

Jess groaned a little but answered "Ed. What do you want?" She muttered, hearing him worrying and frowneed "She didn't go on a date... She was with me. We had a girl's night. She even called me when she got home. You sure she hasn't just popped out to run some errands or something?" She asked him

He stripped down to just his sweatpants, glad that he had been too tired from the flight to unpack his proper clothes, getting into bed and waiting for her to join him

Eddie frowned deeply and shook his head "No Jess her car is still here and the door was unlocked. Something happened!" He said worriedly down the line while holding Lilah close.

Max smiled softly as she went to the restroom to get changed. She came back in and smiled as she layed back down with him "You are so handsome you know that?"

She frowned and shook her head. “Ed she was fine. I… why don’t you call the cops and talk to them. I know it’s not been 24 hours but this is incredibly unlike her.” She told him.

He smiled and rolled his eyes. “You know flattery will get you everywhere DONT you?” He chuckled, cuddling her close to him and reaching to turn off the light

Eddie frowned deeply and gave a small nod "Alright yeah, I'll call the cops." He muttered before putting Lilah back in her carrier and going down to the police station. He went inside quickly with Lilah in his arms going to the front desk "Hey....I need some help."

Max blushed lightly and smiled widely "Mmm I may have known." She murmured before kissing him gently as he cuddled up to her. Soon enough she was asleep against him.

The officer sat there listened intently until he explained why he was there and shook her head. “If it’s not been 48 hours then I can’t do anything I’m sorry. If she’s still not found by tomorrow night then you can come back and file a missing persons but until then, I’m afraid we can’t help.”

He smiled a little, watching her until he also fell asleep, content for the first time in a long time

Eddie frowned deeply and shook.his head "Alright...thank you." He muttered before leaving and texting Jess that the police were no help right now. He took Lilah back to the car and tried his best to think where she could have gone.

Max woke up the next morning when she heard Grace on the baby monitor. She smiled happily as she went into the room getting her ready for the day "Good morning princess." She said softly looking over at the door when she saw Jeff come into view "Good morning handsome."

It was several hours later when Kelly called him frowning. “Hey… Jess called earlier. Said Carmen went missing… I uh… I found her Ed…. You should come down here. I know you’ve separated but… you should be here.” She told him

He smiled and stretched out. “Morning. I thought we could go for breakfast.” He suggested, chucking as Grace finally noticed him and started getting excited “well hello to you too sweet pea.”

Eddie frowned deeply when he answered his phone latwr that day "Where is she?" He asked worriedly to her. He quickly got his things together with Lilah and rushing out when she said the hospital. He arrived there in record time going straight to the waiting room to find Kelly there "Where is she?! What happened?"

Max smiled widely as Grace got excited seeing him. She handed her over to him when she reached out for him and gave a small nod "That sounds great." She said happily "Just let me go get ready."

Lilah by this point was less than settled and had been crying for the better part of two hours, not liking being in the car so much until Kelly took her into her arms. “Floor three. Room 325.” She told him. “Ed it’s… she called an ambulance last night. Said she couldn’t breathe and when they got to her she … she was full code for almost an hour. She’s not doing great. And I know she took you off her emergency contact but…. I think she wouldn’t mind you being here.” She told him.

He nodded and smiled. “Great. Why don’t we go get some cartoons in while we wait for mom” he smiled, taking Grace downstairs to give max a bit of room to get ready.

Eddie let Lilah go to Kelly when she reached for her and took a deep breath "Fuck....alright I uh...you mind watching her for just a few minutes?" He asked softly before thanking her and going up to the room

Max came down about 30 minutes later and smiled seeing Grace and Jeff cuddled up on the couch "You two are too cute." She said sweetly before going over and pecking his lips "Ready to go?"

Hee nurse had just finished doing some checks and smiled sympathetically at the guy walking in. “She’s stable. But it’s going to be a long while before she is able to recover.” She told him gently before leaving him to privacy.

He smiled and nodded, getting up and handing Grace over so he could get his shoes on.

Eddie frowned deeply as he came into the room, gulping as he saw Carmen. He looked at the nurse and nodded softly "Can you tell a doctor I'm here? I'd like to know what happened." He explained quietly

Max smiled widely as they stood inside the zoo for their little date day. She smiled some as they stood watching the animals but gave a small frown when she noticed a few people staring hard at Jeff. She nudged him gently while keeping her stare forward "There are a few people staring at you."

She nodded and left him to it for a while, Jess eventually showing up and taking a seat. “Kelly called…. I uh… drew took likah to ours. The boys will play with her. Keep her occupied.” She told him. “I uh… I’ve called her parents. They’re gonna come down tonight…. I don’t know what they know about you two but I just… just giving you a heads up.” She told him, rubbing his back.

He nodded and smiled. “They do that sometimes. Few people recognise my face. They don’t always know where from though…. And sometimes… people think I’m Javier Bardem.” He chuckled, lifting Grace out of her stroller when she started fussing. “You wanna go see the zebras or the reptiles first?” He asked her.

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded some "As long as they don't bother Grace, I'm fine." She said smiling as Grace pointed at the Zebras "Horsie Dada!" She heard her say sweetly.

Eddie nodded and took a deep breath "Thank you Jess...they're a piece of work, but its good for them to be here." He explainee before pulling his hair back "They said it was a heart attack..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back