• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Put It Into Speed Drive

Ozzy nodded and got out with him, heading straight to his room while Jess had started ringing him.

He chuckled and took her straight away smiling “There’s the munchkin. I’m good. I’ve had my agent make the call and I’ll get more details soon. I don’t think you should sell this place though”

Eddie got them inside and Lilah in her play area before picking up his phone "Jess whats up? Everything okay?" He asked as he sat down on the couch.

Max smiled widely as Grace cuddled into him instantly "Oh yeah of course, I'll keep this place as long as I need to." She murmured before kissing him gently "You gonna keep your place too?"

She nodded. “Yeah don’t panic. She’s having an MRI but they’re taking her out of the ICU today. She said she wants you. So do you want me to come watch the kids in a bit?”

He nodded. “We won’t be in Georgia the whole year.” He assured her. “Right Grace I gotta put you down so that I can make you guys some lunch.” He told her, setting her down with a little fuss.

Eddie let out a sigh of relief and nodded "Yeah that would be great." He said softly before hanging up and going to see Ozzy "Hey bud, Jess is gonna come by and stay with you guys for a bit while I go talk with Carmen. Tell me whatever you want for dinner okay?" He murmured

Max smiled happily at him and gave a small nod "Alright sounds great." She murmured getting Grace her favorite toy when she got fussy.

He nodded and sighed a little, just grumpy now especially as he got closer and closer to those teenage years.

Carmen was sat up in the bed and trying to eat something on hee own but she was struggling to keep the spoon steady and eventually she gave up, looking up when she heard eddies voice, reaching for him a little. “It… it… I just… wanna… wanna … talk.” She told him, frustrated she couldn’t get the words out.

“How’s work going?” He asked her, going to get started on a homemade pizza. “You ever thought about having a little plot of land. Nothing too huge but like a little farm with some animals and maybe selling some of their produce but mostly just for ourselves?” He asked.

Eddie gave her a toothless smile as he walked in "Hey beautiful. Hey its gonna be okay, I'm right here for you and I'll be here this entire time." He said softly as he took his hand in hers while sitting beside her "You need help eating?"

Max gave a small shrug "Not a farm, but I have thought about moving away from here. I'm guessing a farm is your end goal?" She asked as she watched him cook "I don't think I'd have a problem with it though, it could be a fun new adventure."

He nodded. “Nice little area that’s quiet. Out of the city but close enough to visit and a couple kids running around.” He told her. “That’s the dream.”

She frowned and didn’t answer him for a minute, glaring at the food in front of her. “No.” She eventually got out, as stubborn as she’d ever been at least. “Just not…. Not.. not hungry.” She lied

Max smiled widely at him and gave a nod "I think that sounds amazing." She said sweetly before kissing his cheek "I think a couple more kids would be great too."

Eddie frowned at how she looked at the food and gave a small nod "Well you need to eat, so lets eat." He said as he started to get ready to feed her "Uh uh, you need to eat to get better beautiful."

She frowned and shook her head. “Stop! Stop… calling… me… me beautiful!” She snapped at him. She wanted him there because she was too embarrassed to have anyone else help her but at the same time she couldn’t forget what he had done.

He smiled and watched her, sighing happily to himself “you got any Pepsi in this house?” He asked her, just in awe of how lucky he was to have found her

Eddie stopped immediately and sighed heavily "Right, sorry." He murmured watching her some "Listen, I want you to come stay with me. So I can look after you and Lilah."

Max nodded and went to the fridge to grab him a bottle "Sure do! Got them just for you." She said as she gave him the bottle

She frowned and shook her head “Let… me think… about it.” She told him frowning, still gripping at his hand as much as she could though.

He smiled and thanked her. “Right what do you want on your pizza?” He asked her.

-2 months-
Eddie stood in the kitchen of his home sipping at a drink he had just made while the girls took a nap. It had been a rough two months to say the least. First having to convince Carmen to let him take care of her was a challenge all in itself, but he was thankful that she finally gave in and let him do it. Now it was just trying to make sure her recovery stayed on an upward slope. So far things were going well, but they were nowhere near the finish line of it all.

Max was so excited to be going to Georgia when the time came to leave California. She was smitten with Jeff and was hoping this was only going to bring them closer together. So far that had been the case. He was having a great time with filming and she was getting to work on her own schedule with her photography as well. Grace had also loved it there as well, happy to have the change of scenery for now.

Carmen had only managed to sleep half an hour, wandering downstairs to Eddie after failing to get back to sleep and sat at the counter with him, looking around. “What time do they want you at the studio?” She asked him. She was still a little slow with her words but nowhere near as bad as she had been at least and everyday she felt her resolve crumble a little more about going back to him. She had never stopped loving him but the trust certainly wasn’t there like it had been and if they were careful she thought maybe they could get it back

Jeff called her from the studio frowning a little. “Hey sweetheart, just a heads up that it’s gonna be a late one now. There’s been an accident on set. Everyone’s alright but we had someone break their arm.” He told her. “Everything’s been a little delayed. So don’t wait up for me tonight…. You wanna go get breakfast I. The morning? I got the whole rest of the week off.”

Eddie pulled out his phone and looked through their shared calendar "Looks like they want me there at 4. Should be a short time, Jess said she could come by." He said giving a small smile. He had been completely open with her through this and made sure to also give her the distance she wanted when needed. He was head over heels for her like he had been before everything fell apart, but he wasn't going to push anything.

Max frowned some but nodded "Oh no thats not good, but okay we'll see you in the morning." She said before smiling when Grace reached for the phone "You have a minute? Looks like Grace wants to talk to you."

She nodded and sighed a little. “I don’t need a babysitter Ed.” She mumbled. “What do you wanna do for dinner?” She asked him quietly, resting her head in her arms.

He nodded and chuckled. “I got some time for my best girl.” He teased her, waiting til he heard her little voice. “Hey sweetheart, you making sure mommy is behaving?” He asked.

Eddie chuckled some and nodded "I know, she said she wanted to see you." He said before giving a small shrug "Not sure, anything aound good to you?'" He asked

Grace squealed happily and started to babble "Dada! Home?" She asked pouting when he said he wouldn't be home tonight. She talked with him a little longer before getting distracted and running off the play. Max gave a small laugh and smiled some "Well I guess she is done talking, I'll see you later okay? Have a good rest of the day filming."

She looked up at him and nodded. “Taco Bell…. There’s one down the street from your studio…. And it’s a 24hr one.” She told him, smiling a little at him. “Lilah really liked the beans last time.” She told him.

Jeff nodded. “Well we know she’s the boss… I will, don’t let her drive you crazy.” He murmured. “Love you. See you when I get home alright “ he murmured, sighing once he hung up.

Eddie smiled some and gave a nod "Alright, just text me your order. I'll tel Jamie you say hi too." He said sweetly before watching her some "How are you feeling?"

Max woke up when she heard keys in the door that evening. She smiled when she saw Jeff try to sneak into the room "Hey there." She said quietly laughing lightly when he jumped

He frowned and looked over at her. “What in the world are you doing up? It’s gone midnight.” He told her, setting his keys down and going over to her

She shrugged a little. “Heavy.” She told him. “Like I’m always… moving through syrup.” She mumbled, frowning some.

Max smiled some at him "I know but I just couldn't sleep." She murmured as she got up and went over to him "How was the rest of your day?" She asked as she kissed his jaw gently in multiple places.

Eddie gave a small nod and sighed "Well you've got physical therapy tomorrow. They've said you're making such great progress."

He nodded. “It was fine. Just long.” He smiled, pulling her in closer by the waist. “Mmm you got a lot of energy for gone midnight.” He teased a little.

She nodded and frowned. “I know I just… I worry about how much further can I get before I can’t go any further…. It was a while before they found me.” She mumbled, sitting with him quietly until he had to leave and making sure likah was all sorted. By the time the three of them had all gone to bed she was restless and after a lot of tossing and turning she got up, going to Ed’s room and gently shaking him awake. “Can’t sleep… you mind if I stay in here?” She asked him quietly. She’d always slept better with him right there anyway

Max laughed lightly and shrugged some "Oh this is me doing my best to keep up. I'm tired as shit." She said before laughing and kissing him gently "Come on, lets go to bed."

Eddie grunted softly when he was woken up that night rubbing at his eyes "Huh? Oh hey, yeah come on in." He said softly moving over to let her come lay next to him "Just shove me off if I get too close." He teased before falling asleep again.

She nodded, climbing into bed but instead of staying away, moved up close to him and slipped her arms around his middle, eventually drifting off to sleep finally.

He nodded and smiled, lifting her up bridal style and taking her to their bedroom. “Then you need to be sleeping. Not waiting up for me.” He murmured, kissing her gently and setting her in bed, “I’ll be right back.” He promised, heading to go lock up first then came back to bed.

Eddie woke up with a giant smile on his face when he felt Carmen in his arms. He kissed the top of her head gently and sighed happily just wanting to cherish this time with her.

Max woke up the next morning in Jeff's arms. She cuddled up close to him and kissed under his chin gently "Mmm good morning." She murmured when she noticed him waking up.

He grumbled a little but pulled her in a little tighter. “Mornin… half an hour then we can get up. But if Grace is sleeping I wanna keep sleeping.” He muttered, worn out from the previous day, tracing random patterns on hee back.

Carmen woke up groaning a little and shifted about, looking up at him and frowned. “Why didn’t you just talk to me?” She asked him quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back