• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Put It Into Speed Drive

Max nodded and smiled softly "That sounds great." She murmured before giving him a kiss.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh and stared at the ceiling "Honestly? I was scared to. Why? I have no idea, I was worried it would stress you out more and piss you off. Stupid reasons I know, but its the truth."

She nodded and frowned a little. “We could have saved a whole lot of stress if you just slowed down rather than trusting her…. There’s a reason we didn’t speak for so long.” She sighed. “But what’s done is done…. All we can do is… is move… move forward.” She muttered, her vision starting to blur.

Jeff nodded and pulled her in closer. “Or… option two is we use the time she’s asleep wisely… I know I’ve been busy working and when I’m home she’s usually awake so… yknow.” He wiggled his eyebrows at her a little.

Eddie nodded some and looked down at her "Yeah...we could move forward, but towards what direction?" He asked giving a small frown when he saw the look on her face "Carmen? You alright?"

Max smirked a bit and gave a small nod "Mmm I like the way you think." She murmured before moving to straddle his waist.

She frowned but didn’t respond, her breathing picking up after a few moments and getting worse with still no response from her until it stopped altogether

He smiled and held her hips gently, smiling up at her. “I ever tell you I love you? Cause I don’t think I do it enough.” He smiled.

Eddie was already calling the ambulance when her breathing had sped up. When he heard it stop completely he started to freak out, immediately getting up and starting CPR until the paramedics arrived.

Max gave a small shrug and smiled down at him "Oh you may have said it a couple times." She said giving a small laugh before kissing him gently

He shook his head. “Not enough though. Never enough…. Cause my wife should definitely be told at least a few times a day that I love her.” He told her, reaching into his nightstand and pulling out a small black box.

They arrived less than ten minutes later and moved him out of the way, getting answers off of him about her medications and everything else but after forty minutes of trying everything they could they called a time of death and turned back to Eddie. “I’m sorry, there’s not anything more we can do for her… she’s gone.”

Max looked at him confused when he said wife but her confusion soon turned to shock when she saw the box. "Jeff...oh my god....yes, yes a million times yes!"

Eddie looked at them in shock and shook his head some "What? No....no she can't be! She can't be gone!" He yelled as he rushed to her side.

He smiled and pulled her down to lay on top of him, kissing her happily “I know it’s still kinda early days but… when something feels right it just feels right yknow?” He smiled.

The EMT started filling in the paperwork while the other stayed near Eddie, frowning when they heard a baby crying a couple rooms down the hall. “Sir is there anyone we can call for you?”

Max nodded hqppily and kissed all over his face "Yeah I get what you mean." She said happily before she pulled away so he coule put the ring on her finger "Oh Jeff....its so beautiful."

Eddie gulped when he heard Lilah crying and nodded some "Yeah...uh her friend Jess..." he said quietly before giving them the number and going to get Lilah.

He smiled and held her close, cupping her face gently. “I love you.” He told her sincerely, the happiest he had ever been.

Lilah clung to him but kept looking around for her mom, eventually calling for her but still holding onto Eddie and the paramedics assuring Ed that they weren’t going to leave until Jess got there to help him, recognising the complete shock on his face and neither of them wanting to leave him home alone with a young baby right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back