• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Put It Into Speed Drive

Eddie walked into the Hellfire Club bar early that evening to get a head start on things. It was his first night back as manager after a month long holiday dealing with the death of his uncle. He had been greatful to get such a long time away and was now ready to take back over. The bar was a little nicer than a dive, but was by no means high end. It was the hang out spot for the local biker gang who had a garage and clubhouse only about a block away. He'd been there for nearly 7 years now and had become friendly with most of the guys from the club. They were all decent enough to him and he knew they had his back if anythimg were to happen, plus they always made sure the bar was taken care of if anyone tried to start fights. Eddie made his way from the back lugging a case of fresh glasses for the bartender out front,though he nearly dropped them when he saw the beautiful new girl standing behind the counter.

Max sighed heavily as she walked inside the clubhouse looking for her significant other. She'd been back in town for nearly a year now and she hadn't expected to rekindle things with an old flame from when she had previously lived in town years ago. Things were rocky at best with the two of them, neither fully knowing where this was leading but she was hopeful that it was towards something a bit more serious. She still loved Jon after all these years and she knew she wanted to stay with him. As she got inside she rolled her eyes seeing a hang around chatting it up with him. She made her way towards him and gave a small smile "Hey babe, how ya doin?"

Carmen hadn’t been able to sit still at home, a little stressed with things that were out of her control so she’d come in to work to just get a head start on her side work. She had just turned around to grab some cleaning stuff when she caught a glimpse of Eddie and screamed in surprise. “Oh my god! You can’t just sneak up on people like that! Who the hell do you think you are?!”

Jon was leaned up against the pool table and listening to one of the girls talking at him about how she’d got a new tattoo and he could see it anytime he liked if he asked nicely, just nodding along and smiling as he saw max approaching. “Hey beautiful. You wanna see Lucy’s new tattoo? She keeps offering to show it.” He told her. The girls all knew who max was and as far as Jon was concerned it didn’t matter how official they were or not, they could have what was coming if they kept disrespecting her like they were.

Eddie jumped a bit when she screamed and quickly put the glasses down before raising his hands in defense. "Sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Came in early to get things set up. I'm Eddie, manager for the nights usually. Charlie had been covering for me the past month." He explained before giving her a friendly smile "And you might be?"

Max rolled her eyes a bit and shook her head "No I think we're good Lucy thanks." She muttered watching her leave afterwards. She turned to Jon and ran her hands up his chest some "When are they gonna get the picture huh? Not sure I want to get into a fight." She murmured to him kissing him gently

She sighed in relief a little before relaxing. “I thought Charlie was just in the office… I’m Carmen, I’ve been working here just a few weeks. Probably why I don’t know who you are.” She mumbled. “Apologies.” She told him.

He smiled and watched her. “I don’t know beautiful. If we go to the bar this evening instead of here then we won’t have to deal with them though.” He told her gently.

Eddie chuckled some and gave a small nod "Not a problem, I relieved him. Sorry again for scaring you." He said before picking up the crate and taking it behind the bar "So you new to town?" He asked as he started to put the glasses away.

Max smiled softly and gave a small nod "Mmm I can live with that." She murmured before kissing him gently "You got any runs coming up soon?" She asked as she watched him. They'd been together right after highschool, she stayed for a few years while he did his prospecting and first few years patched in, but soon it became too much for her and she ran away from it all.

He nodded and smiled at her. “Tomorrow. Just a short one.” He promised, gently running his hands up and down her sides before standing up properly and walking out to the front parking lot. “I hear Ed is back in town now so he’ll let us in early.” He smiled, helping her on behind him.

She nodded slowly as she returned to her tasks and sighed a little. “Just a couple months.” She told him. “By your accent you’re born and bred from around here.” She smiked at him a little.

Max smiled happily as she walked out with him "Oh thats good to hear." She murmured watching him "Things have been quiet lately, its a bit odd." She said giving a light laugh.

Eddie chuckled some "You'd think, I lived here til I was about ten, then moved up midwest to live with my uncle." He explained smiling a little at her "Came back once I graduated. Where you from?"

He frowned and shook his head. “I wouldn’t be complaining about that sweetheart. Quiet is good. Quiet is safe.” He told her, waiting til she had his helmet on before heading out.

She smiled and shrugged. “Here they’re everywhere. Never really settled in one place before.” She told him.

Max gave a small laugh and took his helmet "Wasn't complaining, just making an observation." She said before hopping on the back of his bike and wrapping her arms tight around him.

Eddie chuckled some and nodded "Drifter huh? Well thats interesting." He said before hearing a few bike engines pull up "Early already." He said giving a small shake of the head and went to the door.

She nodded a little and just cracked on with her bits and pieces while he unlocked the door. She’d heard about him a lot but he wasn’t what she had pictured at all.

He pulled up to the bar and got off with her, hanging his helmet up and headed inside “Munson, good to see you back here.” He told him, going to sit at one of the bar top tables with max.

Eddie gave a smile and wave to Jon and Max "Good to be back." He said before going back to get their drinks "Hey Carmen, can you get me a Jack and Coke made up?" He asked while he got a couple beers pulled out.

Max smiled and gave Eddie a wave before heading down to a table with Jon "So my photos got accepted into that magazine I submitted them to." She said happily finally seeing some progress come to her hobby. She normally worked as a receptionist at the adult film studio that the club had part ownership in but photography was her side business that she hoped to make into a career.

She nodded, getting it made up and handed it over for him to take. It hadn’t taken long for her to work out they were biker friendly but she liked this town and she liked this job and she was determined that it wasn’t going to scare her off this time.

He nodded as he listened, watching her a little. He really did love her more than anything, the only thing holding him back at all was the way she had left before. He was worried that letting her in too much work his life and the club was going to scare her off again.

Eddie smiled happily as he continued to go on with the night. As it started to die down a bit he popped himself up to sit on the bar looking at Carmen "So what brought you here to our little town?" He asked her

Max smiled as she watched him and sipped at her drink "So I was thinking, maybe if you get some free time we could take a ride to the beach or up north? Like we used to do?"

She shrugged a little and frowned "Definitely wasn't the people." she muttered. She wasn't stupid. Eddie was attractive and he knew it. He had probably around 10 years on her and even at that age men seemed to think they were a gift from the gods.

He nodded and smiled "Once I can get a whole three days off then we can go do that." He promised her, kissing her cheek and smiled some. He opened his mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by his phone, groaning before answering the call "Hello? ... Can't you get Alex to do it?" He muttered "Alright fine fine... I can be there in fifteen." He told the person on the other end before hanging up "Duty calls." He sighed some, "You wanna hang out here or should I take you back to the club house?" He asked her

Eddie gave out a hearty laugh and nodded some "They're not all that bad." He said giving a small smile but frowned when he saw a guy come up and start to flirt in an inapproriate way with her. He stood back but kept an ear out ready to step in if needed, he could tell though that she was definitely one to fight her own battles until she couldn't though.

Max sighed some when he said he had to leave and quickly finished her drink "I'll go to the clubhouse. You mind if I hang in the apartment until you make it back?" She asked hopefully

Carmen rolled her eyes a little and just stared at the guy for a moment before continuing. "You wanna talk to me like that you better be tipping me a 20. If not, look around you. Surrounded by bikers. Jog on." She told him.

He nodded and handed her his front door key, waving towards Eddie, "Hey, I'll close my tab out tomorrow, gotta run." He told him. It was a common occurrence for a couple of them and Eddie was always real easy on them as long as they paid. He knew enough dirt to get them in trouble if they didn't. He headed out with Max, taking her back to the club house

Eddie chuckled as the guy muttered something inaudible before marching off "You let me know if anyone gets out of line alright? Even if its the bikers." He told her seriously.

Max smiled and waved bye to Eddie before making her way out with Jon. Once they arrived at the clubhouse she got off his bike and said a quick hey to everyone before getting in her car and heading to his apartment to wait for him.

She nodded, working the rest of the night, noticing the way Eddie had been hovering around her most of the time until finally they were getting the place locked up and she waved bye to one of the girls and headed over to her car.

Jess smiled at her and waited til she was gone before turning to Eddie "Jeez Ed I don't think you could have been more obvious if you tried." She muttered, "It's good to have you back though." She smiled. She'd worked with Eddie for almost five years now and was old lady to one of the higher ranking members of the club.

Jon got back in the early hours of the morning and walked into the apartment, lockiing the door behind him, and making his way straight to bed after hanging up his kutte and kicking off his boots, crawling into bed beside Max and pulling her sleeping form close, kissing her head before drifting off to sleep

Eddie scoffed a bit at Jess and shook his head "I got no clue what you're talking about!" He said before scurrying to the back to hide his embarrassment. While he was a handsome man, he was shit with the ladies if they didn't come to him first. He was just clumsy about everything and was awful about being subtle.

Max woke up early that next morning and gave a small smile seeing Jon there. She got up slowly to make sure not to wake him picking up his clothes from the previous night. She frowned deeply seeing the blood stained bandana and sighed heavily putting it to the side so she could do a deep soak on it.

She smiled and shook her head "If it helps she told me she thinks you're cute!" She called after him, "See you tomorrow Ed!" She called to him, heading home

Jon groaned quietly as he reached out but found no one there, sitting up and grumbling a little as he walked out to the kitchen to find Max, slipping his arms around her from behind, "Morning." He croaked into her ear, "You have a good evening to yourself?" He asked her quietly.

Eddie went through his next day thinking about Carmen. He wanted to get to know her further and was happy that they would be working the same shift again today.

Max smiled softly and relaxed into his arms as she felt them wrap around her "Good morning." Shw murmured giving a small frown when he asked about her evening "It was fine, are you okay?" She asked as she turned to look at him directly "I found a bloody bandana in your clothes when I went to wash them....you didn't get hurt did you?"

He smiled, with teeth, showing her he was now missing one on the top row "Asshole got a shot on me when we were about to leave. Got the money and they thought they could pull one over on us and just beat the shit out of us to get their money back... Didn't work." He muttered. "I'm okay though."

Carmen got there on time rather than early after a long morning of chores and errands, heading inside and putting her bag in the back office, smiling a little seeing Eddie in there "Hey there. You want me doing anything in particular or you happy for me to go get set up?" She asked him

Max frowned some and kissed his cheek gently "I told you to be careful." She said softly before giving a small smile "Atleast it wasn't the very front." She said before turning back to make him a plate of food "What do you have to do today?"

Eddie looked up when he heard Carmen's voice and gave a toothy smile at her. He gave a small shake of his head "Just take a look at the tables and make sure they're stocked and cleaned if you don't mind. I did a once over when I got here but I always like to double check in case I missed something."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back