• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Put It Into Speed Drive

She frowned and shook her head “I mean she said she’s been more tired lately but I figured that was just cause she’s… well she’s on her own now… but she was fine last night. We had a great time. I don’t…we’ll just have to wait and see how she does. I’m gonna go get you something to eat. Try talking to her. Might help you feel better.” She suggested, heading out.

He nodded and bounced her gently. “Hee majesty has spoken.” He chuckled and took maxs free hand. “You okay with that darling?” He asked her gently.

Eddie nodded some taking a deep breath "Thank you Jess...for everything." He murmured before taking Carmen's hand in his "I'm so fucking sorry Carmen, I should have talked to you more.....should have told you when I was down rather than someone else. This is my fault, I should have been there for you and our daughter.." he said quietly to her while he let a few tears fall.

Max went a bit wide eyed when she heard Grace thinking over it for a minute before giving a small smile to Jeff "Are you okay with it?" She asked softly as she pushed the stroller along the path and held his hand.

She eventually returned after giving him a bit of time alone and handed him a sandwich and a drink “eat. I’m not leaving here til you’ve had at least half of that.” She told him. “Lilahs having a great time with the boys so just call whenever you wanna pick her up okay? I don’t want you worrying about her. I got her.” She promised, looking up when she heard bickering coming into the room and squeezed eddies shoulder supportively, seeing her parents.

Jeff nodded and smiled. “Long as you’re comfortable I’m more than happy with it.” He promised her.

Eddie thanked her quietly as she handed him the sandwich. He started to eat whole he listened to her about Lilah giving a small nod to let her know he was listening. As he finished up half of the sandwich he took a swig of his drink to wash it down before going to speak, only to stop when he heard bickering. He took a deep breath as he parents entered the room glaring straight at him "Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez..." he said quietly before letting his eyes drift to Carmen.

Max smiled at him and gave a small nod "Yeah I'm okay with it." She murmured softly while they walked.

He nodded, taking them down to see the zebras, chuckling when Grace got really excited. “What do you think Grace? They black with white stripes or white with black stripes?” He asked.

Her mother shook her head. “Do not start. I don’t know why you’re here but I don’t think you’re very welcome. I certainly hope your bastard child isn’t here either.” She muttered.

Max laughed when Grace looked at him very confused before turning back to the Zebras and babbling loudly, just excited to see them. "I don't think she quite gets the question." She teased.

Eddie's jaw clenched immediately tryimg his best to hold his tongue. Though when she kept going on, saying how this was all his fault he finally snapped "Its not like you fucking care about her anyways! You never fucking call, or see her for that matter unless it benefits you both! I'm surprised you're fucking here! What did you come down to see if she died?!" He screamed

Her mother paused and shook her head. “No. We came down to make the decision in case it was needed. As hee next of kin it would come down to us. Not you.” She told him before carmens doctor came in and let them know only two people at a time.

He chuckled and shook his head. “Breakin my heart.” He teased, eventually taking her to see the reptiles before they stopped for lunch.

Eddie glared daggers at them and got up to leave with Jess so that her parents could be alone for the time being. As soon as her door closed he let out a frustrated sigh shaking his head some "I fucking hate them." He muttered

Max sat with them at lunch smiling happily at him "So do you have any other projects coming up soon?" She asked him while keeping an eye on Grace as she ate.

She frowned and shook her head. “She told me about when you guys when to visit them while she was pregnant. They made you stay in separate rooms and everything still.” She muttered. “You need me to grab you anything or you going home?” She asked him.

He shook his head. “Not for a long while yet. But I’m not worried about work. I’m having a nice day with my girls.” He smiled at her.

Eddie nodded and frowned deeply "Yeah and kept calling Lilah a bastarf child." He muttered before pulling his keys out "I'm gonna go get Lilah and head home. I'll be up here tomorrow."

Max nodded and smiled happily. By the end of the day she found herself back in bed with him cuddled up close to him "I could get used to this being a regular thing." She murmured quietly

She had been getting sleepy in Drew’s arms on the couch when he arrived but immediately perked up and reached for him excitedly, squealing the whole time until they got to the car and she was quickly tired again, looking the spitting image of Carmen.

Jon smiked a little. “I gotta go home in the morning though. Clean clothes and all that. Plus I got work to do but I could maybe make this a weekend routine if you like…. I won’t make you stay at mine. Not uprooting Grace.

Eddie felt his heart break at how much she looked like her mother keeping her close to him. He got them home pretty quickly and took her to her room placing her in her crib. He stayed there for a moment making sure she was fully asleep before he went across the hall to his room and called Ozzy wanting to talk with his son.

Max smiled some and nodded a bit "I think that could work well." She said happily before kissing him gently "I love you." She said softly before cuddling in close to him and drifting off to sleep.

Ozzy ran to the phone when his mom called for him and grinned. “Hey dad. I got my bag packed so I’m ready to come over tomorrow soon as you get here so you don’t have to talk to mom. Is lilah with you? I wanna see her.” He told him excitedly. He knew it was getting closer to where he would be able to live with his dad full time and he was ready for it, wanting to see his little sister more and more importantly get away from Kurt.

He smiled as he watched her, tucking her hair behind her ear and eventually drifted off to sleep next to her.

Eddie felt his heart drop having forgotten that he was having Ozzy tomorrow. He took a deep breath and nodded some "Yeah bud I have her. Listen, I gotta go see Carmen tomorrow to alright so you gotta be on your best behavior because she is sick okay?" He explained giving a heavy sigh when he asked further about it "She uh....she had a heart attack Oz." He said softly not about to lie about something like this to him.

He nodded excitedly, wanting to see his little sister. He knew that they weren’t together anymore but Carmen had promised him that she would be there if he needed her. Especially cause Lilah was around as well. He frowned though when he heard what happened and shook his head. “Can we take hee some flowers then?” He asked. “Help hee feel better? … dad, mom says I have to get off the phone now.” He told him.

Eddie smiled some and nodded "I think she would love that." He said softly before sighing "I'll see you tomorrow buddy okay?" He murmured before hanging up. By the next morning he was at Chrissy's place with Lilah ready to pick up Ozzy.

Max woke up the next morning earlier than everyone and smiled going to start on breakfast. It was around 30 minutes later that she heard Jeff enter the room "Good morning, coffee is ready for you."

Chrissy opened the door and frowned “Let’s hope this baby is an ugly duckling huh?” She muttered. Since the court case had started she’d been nastier than ever with Eddie and right now she couldn’t care less what was going on with Carmen as long as it meant that it was easier to press eddies buttons. “Do not let him get sick at the hospital. I’ll have you put down for negligence if he doe-“ she stopped once Eddie finally snapped at her and stared at him smirking a little.

He grumbled a little and went to sit down, holding his back some. “You got any ibuprofen or anything?” He asked her. “My back is killing me.”

Eddie frowned deeply and glared at her some "Chrissy! I don't have the fucking time for your goddamn bullshit right now!" He snapped before looking at her stairs when he heard Ozzy coming down "Hey bud, you ready to go?"

Max frowned softly but nodded and got him some medicine with water "The bed?" She asked as she went back to cooking.

He shook his head. “I don’t know. I’ve slept in so many different ones travelling all the time but I think I’ve tweaked it a little.” He muttered.

He nodded and waved at his mom, trying to hug lilah in her stroller then followed his dad to the car. “Can lilah see Carmen too?” He asked him, getting buckled up.

She gave a small nod and kissed his cheek gently "I have a back massager if you'd like I can hit your back with it." She said before giving a laugh and smacking his arm playfully when he wiggled his eyebrows at her "Get your head out of the gutter mister!"

Eddie gave a small nod and got them both buckled up in the car "She can, but not for too long. She may go see Carmen's friend Jess for a bit if she gets too fussy." He explained quietly

He nodded and sat in the back, chatting away to his dad, whining a bit when lilah kept reaching out and trying to grab his arm. “Dad make her stop she keeps scratching me!” He whined a little.

He chuckled a little “no I’m alright. I better head home soon.” He told her. “I gotta get some work done but I’ll call later okay?” He murmured, pecking her cheek.

Eddie sighed softly "Take her hand in yours bud. She wants you near her. Just hold her hand." He explained smiling some when he heard Lilah give a happy squeal.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly "Well atleast have some breakfast before you go." She said before kissing him gently

He sighed a little and looked down at her. “Honey… I gotta go I’m sorry.” He told hee. “Make it up to you though. Promise.” He murmured, pecking her lips.

Ozzy frowned and shook his head. “I bet I wasn’t this annoying when I was her age.” He told him. He adored his little sister but sometimes he really didn’t want her around too.

Max pouted softly but gave a small nod "Alright love." She murmured before letting him go. She got on with her day smiling as she heard Grace wake up.

Eddie chuckled a bit "Oh you were bud, all babies are like that. They just want everyone to see them." He explained while he drove. Thankfully the rest of the ride was pretty calm and once they were at the hospital he was holding Lilah to him his free hand holding Ozzy's "We're gonna go to the shop and get the flowers okay?"

He nodded and followed him, frowning when two older people started walking over to them and he felt his dads grip tighten.

Carmens mother glared at him the moment she spotted him. “You did this! This is all your fault!” She spat at him. “You killed her!” She screamed in eddies face.

Jeff sat back against his office chair and sighed to himself in the afternoon, debating whether to tell max now or not. But he didn’t really want to sit with this feeling on his chest until he could see hee next so he grabbed the phone and dialled before he could change his mind again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back