• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Purge (interest check)

Death glare? *Puppy dog eyes* But why, Gil-Sama? 

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Mine after that comment can't say it. It be to mean.
Irish Ice Queen
What do you mean? Something scary? Please don't. 
You'd be correct in your words if you did cuz episodes are awful.

What Gil-sama?

Like I said I shall refrain dear.

And lol death glare I have perfected those to a T. Only if looks could kill.

Dude watched both purges tonight,and enjoyed the death immensely. I really wanted that kid to die. Oh my god he is so annoying.

Irish Ice Queen

Role is yours

But man that kid on the purge needed to die. I would of killed that kid on the spot for letting the guy into my house.

Irish Ice Queen

TWD game.

Duck, I'm so not sorry, I wanted you to die.

That moment when you really want someone to die, you think they die, and magic happens.

You can only respond with a whole-hearted "OH FUCK NO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

KK, still think that ending is worth the wait of the movie but... Your loss XDDD

The girl, Gwen? Is that her name? Welp, Spidey's girlfriend dies a pretty awful death and she irritated me the whoooooooooooooole movie so... Yeah, that was pretty damn awesome.

I can't handle that one about falling, or the log one, I just.

I laughed so hard. Endorphins are many in me.

(I sleep like a soldier, I guess, wow. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD cuz I'm the loudest person I know I know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back