Punish the person above you for their confession

@Riuma Your punishment is that you confess to everything in your next post in an actual RP.

I confess to killing Toriel on my first play-through of Undertale
(It was an accident! I just wanted to show you I was strong enough! I didn't know you would take that much damage so suddenly! cries)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Taggerung 

Your punishment is that from now on, Toriel will always die. Every spin off, roleplay, playthrough. Dead. And you will never be desensitized to you. You will always be guilty.

I confess to being super into Kitten Play. Like, super into it.

-Kinkshaming intensifies-

Your punishment is to form an unbreakable marital contract with a really promiscuous cat.

My confession is that I'm so claustrophobic I can't even be in a small car... x-x

"Your punishment is to be shipped to me in a cardboard box, driven in a smart car, and sleep in a closet for 2 days"

"I confess to having the likes and dislikes of the 4 serpents (4 terumis) inside of me. For instance, Hazama loves Mokoto, and Terumi hates Rachel"

Hazama from Inside the Suit: "You really have to Announce it?"

"Your punishment is to be shipped to me in a cardboard box, driven in a smart car, and sleep in a closet for 2 days"

"I confess to having the likes and dislikes of the 4 serpernts (4 terumis) inside of me. For instance, Hazama loves Mokoto, and Terumi hates Rachel"

Hazama from Inside the Suit: "You really have to Announce it?"

Constant references can get annoying.

You are to be sarcastic to an officer, and be arrested for a crime you didnt commit.

I confess to being morbid and brutal when it comes most ERP (because im normal)

Prison Wi-Fi is slow. >.>

Your punishment is to say something completely inane or silly to someone random to offset the normal.

I confess that I am a bad role model and have accidentally maimed several small children under my care. (Just kidding, guys)

Your punishment is that you either physically or psychologically traumatize every child you come in contact with.

I confess that I dislike harambe memes.

Oh goodie, a longer jail sentence.

Your punishment is...

No. NO. Harambe memes are NOT funny.

I confess that I like dogs.. too much. And I don't have a dog.

I also have this problem. Your punishment is to marry a very old man with silver hair until the day that he dies.

I confess that I have a lot of dogs.

You must now spend 75% of your paycheck on food, toys and grooming for your dogs.

I will admit that I always pick the Car in Monopoly and will get upset if someone else gets it first.

You will be punished with the curse of never getting out Jail w/o a get out of jail free card.

I confess that I have read one too many shoujo mangas for a teenaged guy.

You must now draw every possible iteration of shippable couples from any and all Shoujo manga's to come out in your blood.

I confess to being one of those people who over-analyses every Disney movie I watch to find Easter eggs.

You are now cursed, so there will always be 1 Easter egg you miss and it will drive you mad.

I confess to trusting people too much.

You are to be kidnapped by someone you trusted, their actions are based on what they feel about you

I confess to thinking thanksgiving is boring

You will have turkey every day for every meal.

I confess that I secretly ship my straight friends that are boys with each other (all of them).

You are to to be shipped with someone of your same gender

I confess to drinking my blood when i was younger (when i picked scabs at the time)

Your punishment is dying of blood deficiency ( i think it is called.... don't remember)

I confess to being a pyromaniac and possible arsonist. "Just hand me a lighter please~" 

You are both to burn in endless suffering

I confess to acting like a femboy around my female friends

Your punishment is to wear a frilly dress from now on, forever.

I confess that I'm disgusted by pet birds.

You are now a pet bird.

I confess to being a major dweeb who wastes their time on Kerbal Space Program.

Every time you launch a rocket, it will immediately crash

sometimes, I get annoyed when people post random irrelevant things

funny-philosoraptor-dinosaur-make-a-mess-meme.jpg

I confess to having posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back