• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Project Unity (Harry Potter) Interest Check

Should the rp take place after Grindelwald's (1945-1950's) or Voldemort's defeat (modern times)?

• Grindelwald (early 1950's)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voldemort (modern times)

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT GUYS!
Seeing as a lot of people (myself included) are very excited for the rp to begin, I'm setting up a date limit for all CS to be completed. If you have yet to submit yours, please keep in mind I will only be accepting characters until December 15th. If you don't think you'll be able to complete your CS by then, please let me know and we might be able to work something out.

This took so much longer than I expected omf
Basics
Name: Lindsay Gayle
Nickname: Gayle
Sexual Orientation: Pan, prefers females
Blood status: Half-blood
School*: Ilvermorny
House (for characters from schools like Ilvermorny or Hogwarts.): Pukwudgie
Year: 5th
Wand: Maple wood, Unicorn Hair, 11 ¼ inches,
Appearance*:I
1kQQfuK84n-Gm9U65w5LT7NFg9jjPl_b79m_h9wnK2Wb2aCkKx5X3roSftp_kIPQHKx4ArTVrPd2uRp6QaW56i5SIwH1tODjVoSgewFuRM-ujkMwVWDXOlp53QB3iNlVjbEwDU-n

Extras*: (tattoos, scars, birthmarks, etc)[IMG='width:218px;']https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/A6ZQBHa-0qLn-EGsM93rYn3f1V4Yk9vIpX46P1ivDMiZz578auQJJ6jT8131uZTCmhsNaAOL6FGSGoM_tv_iHj55GCfMXYDf3fNYuU0LBLZjvQwkNAHBwuAlTeVg2FgdGtdjZlHa[/IMG][IMG='width:191px;']https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/dkZJ4Lz9fBsz7qElFtbMBuBecgJOZ08DaeyxJYwp2gj_3-Roh74JUIdVGQRWHirm5VMBTK9MoSAz1ODr1Xf5lj4RYQue3QGNg2yZcmsgpMjpy3uS_Eq9-UKtA9MlQNL1TWwuJo1o[/IMG][IMG='width:170px;']https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/w9RJSTLiqLWMBqS74jND-AeSKpEZ6-giBGf16P67BBPeZAcn8pCWM467qiwFgw704JAEOZCmbFs_056nwYtFiGWvBkWLADEJUrlePlVVRsaIipWsOTDz8grd8YpokbaSRATS2-CQ[/IMG]
In-depth
Personality*: (at least 1 paragraph)
Gayle has a really hard time learning to trust people, and values family over everything, though by this they don’t mean blood family. They have a fascination with the magical uses of plants, and is very knowledgeable on the subject. They are really impulsive and have a hard time believing people like them after they do something rash or rude. They are normally friendly, but if you’re interrupting them while they’re trying to read or work they snap at people and also get annoyed fast and out of nowhere.
Strengths: Knowledge of plants, fast reader, retains information
Weaknesses: Temper, lack of determination/motivation, tends to give up easily
Fears: Being hated, losing friends or family to death, being abandoned or alone, the future
Dislikes: Being inside, dust, annoying people
Hobbies: Taking care of plants, reading,
Favorite class: Herbology
Least favorite class: Divination
Backstory*: (At least 1 paragraph).
Gayle’s mother was a witch and didn’t know their father, and didn’t want to raise them as a single mom. Their sister, Sofia, was 20 at the time. When their mother left them, Sofia fought to keep custody of them. Sofia was a free-spirit and had many tattoos, and, once they turned 15, let Gayle get some too. Being LGBT herself, she was very accepting of Gayle coming out as agender. Gayle took on a lot of Sofia’s curiosity and their close relationship is what made them value their friends like family. Sofia works at a company that helps wizards exchange their wizard money for muggle money. They live together in a muggle neighboorhood.
Relationships
Family-
we9ou6slUI5WDZ2DYoRveL8ahQfiBefbQuZYQwc0QSa4khtHfKvMa3j4SRpO3IPvfSVurzihtdfjHoq0I8WNOiDyDFVn70fPHvnX_URD6w_dZHIaWkobld_CXSe90LXTBKl7sO5C
Zaria (mother)
5TT4PV4CujfuUzWnXqfzuZV8HTFFfHA-57mhuZTa9egwoUCGgwn6SFUAj6Pm2kPlmLhSgyHbiw6ulVUYnFO4sAuzEm6QykfQDVgx9uhV5QvhPc8mGaKsxdpLCbW4SdN09-OatRdd
Sofia (Sister)
Friends:
Enemies:
Romantic Interests: They have an ex who was a muggle, and she dumped them when she found out they were a wizard. They're now a ~single pringle ready to mingle~

Extra:
Voice claim:
Theme song: Do it 4 yrself by Human Petting Zoo
Patronus: (They don't have to be able to make a patronus)
Raven
IMG_20181213_085018.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back