• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Project Unity (Harry Potter) Interest Check

Should the rp take place after Grindelwald's (1945-1950's) or Voldemort's defeat (modern times)?

• Grindelwald (early 1950's)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voldemort (modern times)

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fancries1

i was gone and now I’m back
I
Project Unity

Plot
(Basically, ya girl watched The Crimes of Grindelwald and got all hyped for Harry Potter)

The Wizarding War took the world by storm, destroying everything in its path and leaving a long and dark trail of suffering behind. In its aftermath, it did what the magical world had feared since the beginning of time: expose the reality of all magical beings to those with no magic. The consequences were insufferable, leading to new conflicts between both worlds. It was chaotic. Persecution rose from both sides; muggles using their weapons to attack wizards in fear of their powers and wizards retaliating with magic of their own. Fearing a bigger and bloodier war, wizarding schools from around the world allied with muggle academies to propose a school year unlike the others. For an entire year, students from the 11 most notorious wizarding schools and muggle schools would share classes, living spaces and dorms with muggles around the world, in hopes the project (project unity) would serve as an example of the possibility of harmony between muggles and wizards.

With Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry being chosen for the project, made small groups of 12 students depending on age, in order to make sure students from different schools would spend time together. These groups would live, eat, and study together. Living together is mandatory. Living peacefully, however, is an entirely different subject.

With the defeat of every dark lord comes the rise of a new one. With the same ideas of magical supremacy, the new foe spreads his or her ideas anonymously through popular wizarding newspapers, rallying people and gaining momentum before making their identity public. On the other side, outspoken muggle politicians have also expressed their hatred towards the "hellish" magical beings. With a new war on the horizon and the lives of millions at stake, one can only hope project unity isn't the disaster it has been brought up to be.
--
This will be a very character-driven story that focuses on the characters, their struggles, and how much they learn from each other. Keep this in mind when discussing character relationships. When making your character, please keep in mind that this rp takes place shortly after the war. Your character was most likely affected by it, and how they deal with the aftermath of the war with greatly affect the rp.

There's no much information regarding Ilvermorny's rules and the area that surrounds it, so I will be creating an index for all important locations and school rules. If there is a special place you would like our characters to explore, don't hesitate to tell me. I value everyone's ideas and will take them into consideration. The main reason I chose Ilvermorny is because it allows for some creativity and variety when it comes to the setting, after all.

I would really appreciate if you could invite the ones who you think would enjoy this rp to participate. Remember I will be accepting people into the discord chat before they create their characters in case you guys wanna talk or plan some character interactions or relationships.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Rules
1. No mary or gary sues. Remember I can reject any character if I find them to be flawless.

2. No Godmodding.

3. Try to post at least once a week. I'll understand if you can't, but please tell me and the others if you cant post for whatever reason. I understand real life always comes first and wont be angry.

4. I will be accepting only 12 characters originally, 6 wizards and witches and 6 muggles. This might change in the future depending on how many people are interested.

5. You can play a canon character or someone related to a canon character, but please inform me first.

6. You can only play one character. However, if your character has a sister/friend/lover whatever that you would like to add to the rp as an NPC, I will allow you to make their character sheet. Keep in mind that other characters will also be able to interact with NPCs. You may also create NPC teachers and other adult characters.

7. I will create a discord chat for the rp- please let me know if this is a problem to you (don't worry, I won't get mad if you do and it won't affect whether I accept you or not)

8. At least 1 paragraph per post.

9. Your character can be a vampire, or a werewolf, or a veela, or whatever. But you need to explain why they got these qualities in their backstory. (Bonus points if you include how it has affected them).

10. This is not a first come first served rp. I will be setting up a deadline for characters to be finished and the ones that are accepted will be able to stay. (Again, I might let characters outside the main 12 person group stay depending on how many people sign up).

11. Since the group has to be of people within the same age group, all characters inside the group have to be 15-16 years old.

"Where there is unity there is always victory"

coded by @lorde

3d1c92702522f90fe80683eb8b8ef52b.jpg

f21bd891e7fa8fbd1219b2a0821cd6d1.gif

df284f68835808272fbedc9fbc9d509d.jpg

(All 6 witch/wizard spots are officially taken. You can still play a magical character, but they won't be part of the main group)

Last edited:
Hey!
I throwing my idea into this therad! Hope other people will join! The idea sounds like a great experiment!

Name*: Nivis Wagner
Nickname: Niv
Age*: 16
Gender*: male
Sexual Orientation*: dont know it yet
Blood status*: Muggle Born
School*: Hogwarts
House (for characters from schools like Ilvermorny or Hogwarts.): Huffelpuff
Year*: 6
Wand*: Dragonheart and oak
Appearance*: At the moment i think about some long black hair and little pale but iam searching!(realistic picture please. If you have trouble finding one, let me know and I'll be happy to help you :)
Extras*: He will have a little fox tattoo on his wrist and a scar on his chest.(tattoos, scars, birthmarks, etc)
Personality*: He is a crazy guy who is interested into rock music and muggel stuff. He is honest and sarcastic. Sometimes he seems realy mystic cause he isnt talking much about himself, but cares about others a lot. Due to his family he grown up into the muggle world as a child of the german ambassador of great britan. Maybe or certainly he don´t like politics and playing people and is more like a rebel in the eyes of his father.

Strengths: speaks german and english, music, drawing and the poition class.
Weaknesses*: to honest, bad at sharing emotions, dont think that trust exist and spells to attack people.
Fears*: That magic will rule the world, love poition and attention.
Dislikes: sport, traffic, politics
Hobbies: drawing, writing songs and spend time with potions or cook a great meal.
Favorite class: poition
Least favorite class: defence of the dark arts
Backstory*: (At least 1 paragraph).
Niv was born with his twin sibling in germany. There he also grown up as a child of a politician and had a bound with his brother. The twins loved to go into the woods and explore the world. The father of Niv started to life in england and the brothers growns up by there mother in germany. More and more Niv recognize that he could do things what other couldnt do and started experimenting with it. In the age of nine experiment gone terrible wrong. His brother always stood on his side and was helping him to understand what happend to him. In the times of the war there were often realy strange things happened in the muggle world and the father who was a confidant of the german president was aware of that magic world. On that mentioned experiment Niv nearly killed his brother with magic, due to a lack of control and after the ministery of magic from germany sorted out this mess and deleted the memory from his brother and mother, the father tooked him to england where he started to visiting the school of wizarding later. The bond between the brothers is still there but he made the promise never to talk about magic with his brother and share the secret.

Voice claim:
Theme song:
Patronus: (They don't have to be able to make a patronus)

Luc Luc Looks good for now!

To everyone who might be interested, I'm gonna go ahead and start by creating the discord server. Please join if you're interested, even though it's not required to submit a character. I'm thinking I'll create the actual rp a bit later today so people can start sending their characters if they want.

Also, as the time period has not yet been established, I urge you to vote on the poll so we can see when the rp will take place. The historical context is very important, especially when it comes to the character's backstories.

I might be interested in this! (Though I'm usually not much for posting characters in an interest check thread, and I apologize for that.)

(Psst deer deer mxlly mxlly diwa diwa vellichor. vellichor. apolla apolla look over here)
That's cool! I know I'm only replying to you but I hope this goes out to everyone: you don't have to post your cs in the interest thread. Only if you feel like it. Please don't feel pressured to do so!

also thank you thank you thank you for tagging others that's very nice of you

Would a muggle preppie be an okay character? I can detail him more on either the discord or here if it is a okay character idea.

omg ily and i love this but im also head deep in my own ass ;; I don't think I can take up any more RPs ATM and I'd be livid if HP dies. But I wish you the best on this bb!! If you ever need help just holla and I can double in as a temp side or smth. You know me <3

Guys, just a quick reminder that so far we've got 5 completed and accepted wizard/witches for the main group. We've only got 1 muggle. I'm not forcing you to make a muggle character, but it would be a big help for the rp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back