• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor 2.0 Private Channel (OOC) (3.5) [CLOSED]

simj26 simj26 Kokonoe is plastering labels before she even gets to know them.

How do you know Ryujo isn't just a kid who came from a poor family, or that he's there to help people because it's a job he feels that it's his mission to do?

He isn't spoiled btw.
She doesn't, and she doesn't care. If you don't make an effort to know her, she won't either.

Actually, even if you do make an effort, she probably still wouldn't care. As far as she's concerned, the whole lot are lying, conniving, spoiled brats. Just like how that yellow sunshine bitch just punched a worm into the air, while two of her comrades, though I hesitate to use that term, are still on it.

She doesn't, and she doesn't care. If you don't make an effort to know her, she won't either.

Actually, even if you do make an effort, she probably still wouldn't care. As far as she's concerned, the whole lot are lying, conniving, spoiled brats. Just like how that yellow sunshine bitch just punched a worm into the air, while two of her comrades, though I hesitate to use that term, are still on it.
Good to know there are people out there who can confirm Adrian's suspicions that humanity, in general, is terrible.

Full out of universe disclosure: I currently have no idea what position everyone's in.

I don't even know where my own character is.

Full out of universe disclosure: I currently have no idea what position everyone's in.

I don't even know where my own character is.
Currently on the Worms back last I checked.

Obsidian is keeping the worm from closing it's mouth, Archer is in the thing's throat, Sun Brawler is outside being a idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back