• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor 2.0 Private Channel (OOC) (3.5) [CLOSED]

BackSet BackSet

You didn't invite me, but you invited simj26 simj26 and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 behind my back? How could you!? No! What a tragedy! Now, I'll never know what it's like to experience the saccharine friendship, titillating youthful adventures, and other riveting aspects of being a mahou shoujo!! This conundrum tears my heart into p i e c e s. Now I have to pick them all up, and gee golly, what will I do with them then UwU, it's not like I can find another roleplay with magical girls or make one of my own, since I'm so stupid, OwO. SincewhendidthisturnintoOwOspeechbecauseIhavenoidea,man. But that doesn't matter, right now.

What matters is that I have tracked you down. The yeasty scent, similar to body odor and mildew hamster-dust - the STENCH of BETRAYAL. You couldn't help but envy my intellect, fu-fu-fu...

... Then stand, BackSet.

The Return of Greatness, dawn.

Guns, drawn.

You're on.

(To be honest, I just wanted to come by and say hello, because I'm bored and doing my shitposting routine. Consider your roleplay raided, suckerrr. Interdepartmental conflicts are the best! The Hamilton reference is just a bonus. Anyway, how are you?)

BackSet BackSet

You didn't invite me, but you invited simj26 simj26 and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 behind my back? How could you!? No! What a tragedy! Now, I'll never know what it's like to experience the saccharine friendship, titillating youthful adventures, and other riveting aspects of being a mahou shoujo!! This conundrum tears my heart into p i e c e s. Now I have to pick them all up, and gee golly, what will I do with them then UwU, it's not like I can find another roleplay with magical girls or make one of my own, since I'm so stupid, OwO. SincewhendidthisturnintoOwOspeechbecauseIhavenoidea,man. But that doesn't matter, right now.

What matters is that I have tracked you down. The yeasty scent, similar to body odor and mildew hamster-dust - the STENCH of BETRAYAL. You couldn't help but envy my intellect, fu-fu-fu...

... Then stand, BackSet.

Guns, drawn.

You're on.

(To be honest, I just wanted to come by and say hello, because I'm bored and doing my shitposting routine. Consider your roleplay raided, suckerrr. Interdepartmental conflicts are the best! The Hamilton reference is just a bonus. Anyway, how are you?)
XD
(I'm dying)

BackSet BackSet

... Then stand, BackSet.

Guns, drawn.

You're on.

You can join Birdsie. Because nepotism.

BackSet BackSet

... Then stand, BackSet.

Guns, drawn.

You're on.

No one invited me, you spaz.

She smirked, wondering to herself if insurance agents were behind all these attacks, just so they could sell more.
Oh no! She's figured out the secret twist before it can be revealed!
Maybe she could press the bosses for a pay raise for letting her work with a bunch of morons, but if she wasn't even in the fight in the first place, she wouldn't get even a cent.
She's not even getting payed in the first place. Not in money, at least. All anybody in the project gets is food and board. Of course, if she wanted to leave the project they would give her the money to pay off her debt, you know, as severance or whatever.

Oh no! She's figured out the secret twist before it can be revealed!

She's not even getting payed in the first place. Not in money, at least. All anybody in the project gets is food and board. Of course, if she wanted to leave the project they would give her the money to pay off her debt, you know, as severance or whatever.
How high quality are the food and board? Also, no basic salary? Even the military is at least nice enough to give conscripts spending allowance, at the very least.

How high quality are the food and board?
The board is pretty high quality and the food depends on who's got cooking duty. Shanon's one of those "chor es teach discipline" kind of people so there's a chart that dictates who's got what chore on what day. Chores include cooking duty, training equipment maintenance, laundry duty, writing up mission reports, and others. An unofficial chore is calling Shanon for the weekly reports on the goings on. Whoever does it basically amounts to whoever's left standing after everyone else peaces out.
Also, no basic salary? Even the military is at least nice enough to give conscripts spending allowance, at the very least.
The project blew it's budget on the home base. Do you know how much a fully functioning AI costs? I don't but it probably costs a lot. What's left is put into a shared account between all Project: Sailor members.

shared account
Dear GOD, a shared account with rich, entitled kids who don't know the value of money? No wonder Kokonoe is grouchy as hell. This is a living nightmare!

I'll edit the post to remove the mention of pay raise.

Though this probably means Koko's also doubling down on part-time jobs outside to get actual cold, hard cash.

simj26 simj26 Kokonoe is plastering labels before she even gets to know them.

How do you know Ryujo isn't just a kid who came from a poor family, or that he's there to help people because it's a job he feels that it's his mission to do?

He isn't spoiled btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back