I need more sleep.
Hello. It's-a me, BackSet! Welcome to Project Sailor, a Reboot of a Reboot of a Reboot Roleplay by yours truly. Yes, I am that persistant. I really don't have much to say about this so let's just get to it and see if fourth time's the charm.
Project Sailor is a reboot of a roleplay by yours truly. It has been retooled to have a different but similar plot and be set in a different universe. Basically, in 2019 the US government got their hands on some very powerful and highly unpredictable magic. They decided the best way to use this magic was to start an initiative called Project: Sailor, completely ignoring the dangers of tampering with forces beyond their understanding. The aim was to make an army of Magical Girls in case they ever needed to defend themselves from either monsterous supernatural threats or invading countries. Let's just say that it didn't end well for reasons the government refuses to disclose (and also cause I haven't come up with them yet). It is now 2022 and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) the magic used to make the Magical Girls was released into the air during a thunder storm somehow (probably just a contrived coincidence though some suspect foul play) and created a whole new slew of Magical Girls, most of which are aged anywhere from pre-teen to late teens with some in their early 20s. Also unfourtanetly, monsters started showing up soon afterwards.
One of the Magical Girls in the latter category, a certain Shanon DeLila, decided to convince the Government to reopen Project: Sailor. They agreed on the terms that, while they were promoting her due to the unusual circumstances involving putting her in charge, if she screwed up she would be demerited so far down it'd physically hurt (of course, they're not legally allowed to physically harm her so it's a metaphor). They also didn't want to have to keep track of a large network of squads so the condition was that there'd only be one squad for now.
While it's not illegal to use your Magical Girl powers if you aren't part of Project Sailor, it's highly dissuaded since Vigilantism is illegal in the first place. Using them in day to day life is fine but you're gonna get a bad grade if you use them to cheat in gym class. Some people are considering developing sports based around them.
- No godmodding, powerplaying, or other such stupidity.
- Do not take control of other people's characters.
- Please use proper grammar and spelling. Please.
- It's 2022 not 2099. No future tech.
- At least a paragraph. And no, a line and a sentence of dialogue don't count as a paragraph.
- Make sure your post is readable. Especially if you're using BB Code.
- On a similar note, make sure your CS is readable if you use BB Code. You are not getting accepted if I can't read your CS.
- No, I am not changing my name to BackSet-Chan if this reaches 20 pages. Not unless you have an adequate and convincing reason for me to do so.
- There are a few rules that are not here that might end up here later after I remember them. Don't be surprised if I suddenly realize a rule that isn't here. Sorry.
- don't be an ass. Just because your character's a cynical meanie doesn't mean you have to be.
- No real life photos for faceclaims please and thank you.
- Have fun and stay awesome.