• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project Pandora [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry love I wont be joining just cause I'll be in a lot of other rps and I dont want to disappoint this one

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Do you still plan to be apart of this? The rp has started in case you have not seen :) If you don't reply to this in the near future I will have to assume you no longer wish to be apart of this and free your spot up. If you are busy just send me a heads up. No huge rush. I just want to know if you are still interested

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Do you still plan to be apart of this? The rp has started in case you have not seen :) If you don't reply to this in the near future I will have to assume you no longer wish to be apart of this and free your spot up. If you are busy just send me a heads up. No huge rush. I just want to know if you are still interested

Sorry for this very late reply! I was on vacation for about a week and afterwards spent some time recharging my batteries for a few days. This is my first time since then that I've gotten on rpn. lol I'll try to get a post up in the next few days, maybe even sooner. If I don't, then feel free to open my spot up to someone else. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back