• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project Pandora [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys! Let me know if you want to plan relationships with my character once you guys finish yours!

Just took me about fifty million years to finish my CS since I'm so pedantic and such a perfectionist but anyway, fancries1 fancries1 and Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight if you wanna give my CS a skim (it's kinda long and not as pretty as both of yours) then we could discuss potential relationships if you want?

Just took me about fifty million years to finish my CS since I'm so pedantic and such a perfectionist but anyway, fancries1 fancries1 and Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight if you wanna give my CS a skim (it's kinda long and not as pretty as both of yours) then we could discuss potential relationships if you want?
Not gonna lie, the age scheme actually made me laugh. So evil, I love it!

I feel like he and my girl could make good friends. Considering they're both pretty smart, have a way with manipulating people, and are ambitious. Not to mention, your CS says he loves banter with others who can challenge him, something I feel Bella could do. They could also work together in the future, considering they'd make a good team. I dunno, they could be really good friends.

i'm 80% done with moxie and her bio is sad but i felt like it fit. totally love this series btw! one of my favorites. if we end up needing more characters i will gladly make an arachne or trickster ~

I feel like, after reading your CS, that Ephraim and Mercury could be pretty good friends even though they are opposites in some ways. I can see them doing things together, although I feel like Mercury would probably drag my character along for his own good to do things, since Eddy is lazy ("Meh, I don't really feel like it...") like that. :p What do you think?

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight I was thinking... maybe Eddy and Bella wouldn't be the best of friends. Mostly because of the fact Bella doesn't tolerate laziness and Eddy might irritate her. Other than that... I don't have too many ideas regarding their relationship. What do you say?

Not gonna lie, the age scheme actually made me laugh. So evil, I love it!

I feel like he and my girl could make good friends. Considering they're both pretty smart, have a way with manipulating people, and are ambitious. Not to mention, your CS says he loves banter with others who can challenge him, something I feel Bella could do. They could also work together in the future, considering they'd make a good team. I dunno, they could be really good friends.

Aw thanks, I'm glad that my character's evil schemes are of amusement to you. It warms my cold heart.

I agree that Belladonna and Mercury could be good friends, they have some similar traits that would bring them together. Them working together in the future could definitely be fun too. I can imagine them arguing would be hilarious as well, like she is teaching him how to pick locks one time and she's like "you're doing it wrong" and he knows that but is still like "no, I'm not" as if he knows what he is doing and she isn't the expert. And thus commences a back and forth argument of them getting annoyed at each other.

I feel like, after reading your CS, that Ephraim and Mercury could be pretty good friends even though they are opposites in some ways. I can see them doing things together, although I feel like Mercury would probably drag my character along for his own good to do things, since Eddy is lazy ("Meh, I don't really feel like it...") like that. :p What do you think?

Mercury would 100% abuse the fact Ephraim kinda just goes along with things because he is lazy, it's too easy of an opportunity for him to pass up on. I also feel as if Mer would try and encourage Eddy to utilise his intelligence, obviously when he notices the guy is practically a young genius he'll want him on hand. Generally though, because Mer is such a people person, I believe he'll get along with Eddy regardless.

@aeonian Would also like to point out I love how much of a bitch your character is like yas that is going to be so juicy.

@aeonian Just read your CS, would you like to discuss character relationships?
I feel like Bella wouldn't really have a problem with Moxie as long as she doesn't harm her or someone she cares about. Considering Moxie's reputation.... that maaay be a problem. If Moxie wants to pick something with Bella, then we'd probably have an enemies situation here. Other than that, Bella would probably take a liking to Moxie and seeing her fuck with other people. She might try to work with her in the future if she ever wants to fuck with someone. IDK, what do you say?

Aw thanks, I'm glad that my character's evil schemes are of amusement to you. It warms my cold heart.

I agree that Belladonna and Mercury could be good friends, they have some similar traits that would bring them together. Them working together in the future could definitely be fun too. I can imagine them arguing would be hilarious as well, like she is teaching him how to pick locks one time and she's like "you're doing it wrong" and he knows that but is still like "no, I'm not" as if he knows what he is doing and she isn't the expert. And thus commences a back and forth argument of them getting annoyed at each other.
I imagine them arguing over the silliest things too, all the time. Also, the fact that Mercury is a succubus and will probably get more chicks than Bella will most definitely annoy her jealous ass. She might see it as a competition, who knows? Overall, just a lot of playful banter.

@aeonian Would also like to point out I love how much of a bitch your character is like yas that is going to be so juicy.
she said thanks. she scares me.
@aeonian Just read your CS, would you like to discuss character relationships?
I feel like Bella wouldn't really have a problem with Moxie as long as she doesn't harm her or someone she cares about. Considering Moxie's reputation.... that maaay be a problem. If Moxie wants to pick something with Bella, then we'd probably have an enemies situation here. Other than that, Bella would probably take a liking to Moxie and seeing her fuck with other people. She might try to work with her in the future if she ever wants to fuck with someone. IDK, what do you say?
lowkey them as partners in ruination is a vibe, so hell yeah???

she said thanks. she scares me.
lowkey them as partners in ruination is a vibe, so hell yeah???
Nice. Oh, and your coding with the neon mouse??
?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

I concur. This is also now my favourite message ever, that formatting dohhhh.

I concur. This is also now my favourite message ever, that formatting dohhhh.
THANK YOU I SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTES SEARCHING FOR A CURSOR OJIGRSHTGN SO THIS MEANS A LOT

So, I'm raising the max character count to 2 per person. If anyone would like to make a second character, the only rule is that it is not the same species as the first one. :)

For anyone not on the discord, the rp has started! If your character has recieved a like from me then you are free to post

Just wondering if our characters are limited to being purely supernatural. I was thinking of creating a character that is human but uses her wit(along with practical magic) to help the cast out.

logastellus logastellus . Idk if you wanna attempt joining, based on keeping out of drama, but I've seen you do a supernatural rp before and you're really good. this is just a suggestion, this could be a good rp love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back