• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I tried posting something yesterday, but all the variations were either out of character or out of places so I held off for now.

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 if you don't mind can I become your co-GM and have some more power on the worldbuilding and maybe a little bit of godmodding on characters? (should be this one time only. I know how bad it is.) I already have an idea that would perfectly introduce the second batch whether they are Rogue or Dark Site, while also tying nicely into our first batch events atm.

Could you put it down here and we could all talk through the thing together?

Could you put it down here and we could all talk through the thing together?
Nothing is set in stone yet, but basically I plan to add some details to the initial escaping event and rather than just one group, there would be multiple groups of Magical Girls who escaped at the same time. And if I’m a co-GM I can cook up some believable background to support this. As for how the second batch run into the first batch, I have several scenarios in mind which will change depends on the faction ratio of you guys, but in any case this is where I need an authority to control your characters a bit to make a logical introduction post that is coherent with whatever going on in the first batch.

I tried posting something yesterday, but all the variations were either out of character or out of places so I held off for now.

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 if you don't mind can I become your co-GM and have some more power on the worldbuilding and maybe a little bit of godmodding on characters? (should be this one time only. I know how bad it is.) I already have an idea that would perfectly introduce the second batch whether they are Rogue or Dark Site, while also tying nicely into our first batch events atm.
Sure

Alright time to abuse my power and be a dick right away

Firstly, Sujeto202 Sujeto202 withinasapphire withinasapphire Faynorae Faynorae and Lily_G Lily_G you all have expressed interest pretty recently. I'm wondering whether you all are still interested and if so when will you able to submit the CS. With how some other players who had already finished their CS and joined the second batch are basically waiting, I will have to be a bit strict here and state that if you can't submit your CS by this Sunday (March 12th, I really want to give you guys more time but our friends in the second batch have waited long enough) then I will not consider you guys a part of the second batch which we will bring into the story soon.

Secondly, SimplyNene SimplyNene No offense here, but as I have told you once already. Your first IC post is... inconsistent with how our IC goes. So far, the ongoing main event in the IC is limited to the first batch players, namely any characters submitted before KAmber KAmber in the CS thread. Because of that, your character taking part in that battle in the forest basically defeats the purpose of our established setting. So I will have to kindly ask you to edit your post. Something like what KAmber did, writing about what happened prior to the IC event, is greatly encouraged. Or even something like Kikimura Kikimura did where you play your character without explicitly involving our ongoing IC stuffs, is also totally acceptable.

And finally, since I now rule the world ahem, can be a bit more creative in worldbuilding (not without PMing Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 before making a major decision ofc), expect at least a post from me before I write up another big post that will bring the second batch in, possibly by the next Monday or Tuesday once I see all the eligible CS.

Yes Yes!! Way sorry 'bout that! I've mostly taken long cause I was somewhat sickly recently, I'll totes try and get my CS up soon!! ^^

Or even something like Kikimura Kikimura did where you play your character without explicitly involving our ongoing IC stuffs, is also totally acceptable.

I’d actually worked out an interaction between Nate and Leigh then.
That being said, for the rest of the post, I think Blue is the only magical on Dark Site’s side. I have a vested interest in preserving their presence as a lone threat for their character arc and don’t really think they would be in a strike team similar to the first batch, but I don’t think they can drive batch 2 as an antagonist by themselves. I’d be interested in them directly intervening with the batch 2 plot after it’s already set up, I think.

Nathan/NEGEV and Zoe/Gigapudding are probably going to have a pretty interesting dynamic when the second wave's introductions are all said and done. Considering that Nathan doesn't want his transformation or powers, and Zoe is basically a walking corpse without hers.

Honestly I already like Zoe as a concept and I’m super interested as to how they’ll play out.

Honestly I already like Zoe as a concept and I’m super interested as to how they’ll play out.
Oh, that's reassuring. I thought I was a little too heavy handed on how much of a trans fantasy they are.

Oh, that's reassuring. I thought I was a little too heavy handed on how much of a trans fantasy they are.
To me that seems that it’s sort of the point? There’s a clear possibility for her to become a very flat character, but the concept is super solid and I have faith you can execute it well purely based off the fact that you are considering it.

To me that seems that it’s sort of the point? There’s a clear possibility for her to become a very flat character, but the concept is super solid and I have faith you can execute it well purely based off the fact that you are considering it.
The trans fantasy is definitely part of the character, but I want her to be as 3 dimensional as possible. Outside of it, My intention for her development is meant to be a story that could universally represent the discovery of one's psychological true self. A merging of her more morose human self with her happier magical girl side. Probably as a major character development landmark.

Then again, collaborative game-fiction rarely ever ends up being as simple as the story that you plan telling from the beginning. But it's good to have plans and be willing to change them if needed, rather than to just run into it without thinking.

If I may,having an overly big group might add to the difficulty of managing things,though that's just my input as a participant.

A generous number might be 3 more participants before we close things for now.

Also Severia Severia Try not to go godmod with being a Co-gm of this rp pls.
Aside from writing up the situation of the entire second batch in that big single post next week, I doubt I’ll do any godmodding after that. If anything I’ll mostly expand on the background and worldbuilding stuffs.

Aside from writing up the situation of the entire second batch in that big single post next week, I doubt I’ll do any godmodding after that. If anything I’ll mostly expand on the background and worldbuilding stuffs.
I would be interested to see more lore on the overarching world, the magical girls and the entities that give them powers.

Originally Intended to write some of it into my cs but never ended up doing so explicitly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back