• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private with Wishes

Pitch laughed at that. "You don't really think you can, do you?" He asked her. "That's so precious. Good bye, Jack. I do hope we meet again." Pitch shot them a menacing grin then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Jack leaned back. "I need to go warn someone," he said immediately.

"Who do you need to warn? I mean, of course you need to warn someone, but who? The other 'guardians'?" Ariana looked over at Jack, who was currently leaning back. She must've seemed more settle and calm at the moment, but Pitch's words stuck to her mind like glue, as well as his laugh.

"Uh - sure!" Ariana said and looked over at Jack. "But one thing - how are we going to get there exactly?" She asked with a small chuckle, unsure of how they were going to get there.

Jack lifted her up. "The North Pole," he told her, taking off with the breeze and releasing Ariana to fly beside him.

"The North - ?" Ariana stopped talking when she realised she was flying right beside Jack. "U-Uh, how is this possible?" She chuckled nervously, looking over at Jack, while continuing to fly.

She scoffed quietly and rolled her eyes playfully. "Of course. Anyway, how long is it going to take to get to the North Pole?" Ariana asked Jack, Usually, she wasn't your most patient girl the you would've meet.

Arianas mouth twitched to the said as she flew right next to Jack. "Hm- alright.." She said plainly as they flew to the North Pole.

It didn't seem to take terribly long to get there, and Jack dropped into a window when they did, in front of a yeti. "Hey, Phil. Important business. Can you find North?"

When they arrived there, she stood by Jack's side. She tilted her head a bit when she saw a big yeti, possibly the name of Phil. "Hmph - NORTH!" Phil yelled loudly and Ariana could hear footsteps coming towards them. Guess North is coming.. she thought to herself.

Before long, old Saint Nick himself stood before them. "Jack! Who's your friend?" He asked with his thick Russian accent.

"Her name's Ariana. Not important though," Jack replied. "Pitch is back."

"Yeah - he said things this time would get a lot worse. He's not alone, either." She explained and looked up at Saint Nick. Ariana wasn't expecting the thick Russian accent he had, but it suited him well.

(Hey, I'm really sorry but I need to drop some RPGs. I'm trying to refocus, and spend more time not neglecting some bigger roleplays I'm more involved in, and life is about to get super hectic for me. I'm super sorry, I just need to drop this and a couple others so I can get my act together and not be quite as distracted by RPN...)

(Again, I'm sorry. It's just that my mom's about to have a baby and I need to help prepare for that, and I want to be sure I don't have too much happening here so I can focus on other stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back