• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private with Wishes

(That it does! But it is SLEIPNIR, steed of Odin!)

"You seem bored, that's all," he told her. "Maybe you oughta come on out and do something. Have an adventure, maybe."

She tapped her finger on the window sill and looked at him. "Sure, why not. But what would I be doing?" Ariana asked him pointing outside. She had no clue on what to do outside, especially since most of the people have gone inside by now for dinner and such.

He shrugged. "Who knows?" He asked. "Isn't the fun part finding out?" He leaped down into the snow.

"Psh- I'll be done in a minute." She shut her window and slid on some small boots and a jacket. When she was done, she ran out the house door without notifying her mother, but she was probably just in her room talking to her friends on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Right! Let's go, then!" Jack turned and took off, shifting between leaping on the wind and running a few yards. He headed toward the forest.

"Great!" Arianna yelled as she ran out the door and after Jack in the forest. "So, do you have a plan on why we're going to the forest or are we just going to 'find out'?" She asked Jack as they ran to the forest.

"There's actually a reason for this one," he assured her, smiling. He led her to a place where the ground dipped and the trees thinned into a little valley, a stream running through it. The sky had cleared, and the moon was full, shining brightly against the snow enough to cast shadows. "Because there's not much more beautiful than the moon against the snow and water."

When they reached the place, she listened to what Jack said and looked around so she could see where they are. "This is awesome." She said with a small smile on her face, looking at the scenery. "You're right, nothing more amazing than that." Ariana said and chuckled, continuing to look around.

He smiled and turned back to look at her. "I'm glad you think so, but not really surprised," he replied, leaping up into a rock in a shaft of moonlight. "I always liked this spot."

Ariana smiled and looked up to the sky, seeing the full moon. Then, looked over to Jack. "So, what's the thing you got there?" She asked him and pointed to Jack's can. Ever since she's meet Jack Frost, she hasn't gotten the chance to ask him what the cane was about till now.

He looked at the staff. "It's attached to my power," he told her. "It started out... Just a stick. I don't know why it's attached to me, but hey, it works."

"Oh - can you possibly show me? Y'know, how your power works." She looked over at him. Ariana never met any human that had powers, well since it wasn't really possible for humans to have powers anyway, but now she met someone with powers, and she wanted to see how it works.

"I guess," he told her. He swung the staff, releasing a wave of sparkling frost and ice. He made a wide platform of thick ice on the ground, like a skating rink, and slipped into it, standing and turning to Ariana.

Standing up, Ariana balanced herself on the ice. "Oh man, now that's cool." She chuckled and looked over at Jack. "What's it like being a guardian?" She asked him another question, sliding a bit on the ice, careful not to fall down.

He held out his hand to help her balance. "It's fine. I do what I always did, but sometimes, I'm needed to fight those who would take away their innocence — the children."

She took his hand to balance more and chuckled slightly. "And who might that person be, taking away their innocence?" She asked him with an eyebrow raised and looked at him.

He shrugged. "Once it was fear itself," he told her. "Taking their dreams, turning them to nightmares. I don't know what happened to him afterwards, though."

"Eesh - do you think he's still out there?" She asked him, her mouth twitching to the side. "And what do you mean by afterwards?" Ariana asked him again, curious on to what happened.

"I don't know if he is," Jack said uncertainly, walking a few paces away. "We beat him, then his own nightmare monsters dragged him away. I'm... Not sure what exactly happened."

(We should bring Pitch back xD )

Ariana kept her balance as Jack spoke. "Dang, sounds like a handful." She said and looked over at Jack. "It would suck it he came back, huh?" She pursed her lips after she spoke.

Jack shrugged. "Well — yeah. He did some awful things. He tried to kill one of these kids I knew. We could handle him, though — that's our job."

" Jeez. Well, that's a good thing." She said as nodded her head. There wasn't really much to talk about, so she moved her feet across the smooth ice. It felt kinda awkward not having to talk about anything, but she felt that awkwardness a lot.

Jack turned to watch her. "Can you skate?" He asked curiously, watching her feet on the ice.

"Oh, I only skated once when I was around 10 or so. I fell multiple times, but eventually got the hang of it." She looked down at her shoes then back up at him. "Why?" Arianna asked him with her head slightly tilted.

"Well, if you liked it —" Jack gestured to the ice slick then held out a hand. "— We could skate!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back