• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private with Wishes

Jack grinned, the wind dancing around him and setting him down on the snow in the park. Another snow day, but not so bad the kids couldn't come out to play. He leaned against a tree, smiling as the kids ran about and laughed, throwing snowballs and diving into banks of cold white ice.

@Wishes

Arianna just arrived at the park, and sat on the wooden bench, her jacket trying to keep her warm from the cold. Reaching down in at the ground, she grabbed a clump of snow and formed it into the ball, aiming it at the kids that were throwing snowballs at eachother. When she aimed and threw the snowball at the group of kids, it eventually hit a bows head and he shouted. "Hey - who was that?" The boy should and Arianna laughed to herself, enjoying the scene of where the boy blamed it on his other friends, then starting another snowball war.

Jack had noticed this new arrival and her rather-familiar antics kept his attention. He smiled, floating over toward her. He had no reason to assume she's notice him; in fact, he expected her not to. He landed behind her. "I could get used to you," he observed, half to himself, half to her.

Her head twitched the side, possibly hearing a voice from somewhere. Deciding to shrug it off, she leaned back down grabbing a chunk of snow from the ground again, and formed it into the snowball. When she aimed and threw the snowball at the kids, a girl turned around and smiled. "Hey! Wanna join us!" The girl yelled at Ariana and she smiled slightly. "Uh - sure!" She chuckled and got up from the bench, joining the kids in their snowball fight, grabbing and forming another snowball in the process.

Jack chuckled and leaped after the girl, forming a snowball himself. "Well — I can still have some fun, right?" He tossed up the snowball, caught it, aimed, then launched it at Arianna.

"Hey!" Arianna yelled and laughed slightly as the snowball hit her. Having no clue on where the snowball came from, she decided to form another snowball at hit it at a random person that was in the group. Arianna chuckled as she saw the boy stutter from the attack she made with the snowball. A thought still stuck to her mind though, who threw that snowball?

Jack laughed, pleased with his handiwork but not done yet. "Think fast!" This time he dropped the snow from above her, off a tree Arianna was standing below.

Right when she was holding a snowball reading to strike again, a snowball unexpectedly hit her head from the tree she was standing below from. "Wha-" She spoke to herself and ruffled her hair, feeling the snow and trying to get it out. "Who is doing that.." Arianna spoke to herself as she placed a foot back, aiming it at a girl in a group and threw it, hitting the girls back.

Jack laughed at this, lighting down next to Arianna. "Didn't see that one coming, did ya?" He said with a grin.

She blinked and turned her next to her hearing the voice, seeing the one and only, Jack Frost. "No way." Arianna laughed to herself. "Aren't you Jack Frost?" She asked him a with a small smile on her face.

He jumped back a touch, staring back in at least as much confusion. "...I didn't think you'd see me," he told her, then added quickly, "yes, I'm Jack Frost — but how can you see me?"

"Psh- well I've believed in everything since I was a kid, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, you name it!" She chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "So - are you friends with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny or what?" A grin slipped across her face as she spoke to him. Arianna knew they existed, but she knew that she'll meet them.

"Oldest I've met," he observed. "...And yes, actually. Sort of. Easter Kangaroo I don't get along with as well."

A small chuckle escaped her lips and she ruffled her hair a bit to get the extra snow out. "I can imagine. Anyway, isn't there another dimension you guys go to or am I wrong?" She asked Jack Frost and shoved her hands in her jacket pockets, so they wouldn't get cold enough as she already was.

Jack frowned. "Well, not really, I don't think," he told her. "We, uh, just say here."

"Mhm, okay. Well, I gotta get going. I think my parents need me to help with dinner since its near five. See you later, maybe?" She said as she dug her heels into the snow, ready to head off back home. Secretly, Ariana wanted to stay and chat more, but her mom was usually strict about curfews.

"Aww, what's the point of rules if you don't break them from time to time?" Jack asked, floating on the wind next to her.

"Because, if I don't return back home soon, my mother will kill me." She said with a grin and rolled her eyes playfully, starting to walk home. "Plus, my mom is very strict about things!" She yelled after him when she was walking home.

Jack huffed, shaking his head. "Alright, then." He watched her go, half, tempted to follow.

When she finally arrived to her house, she opened the door and was greeted by her mom. "Hey Ariana! Can you make some spaghetti? I made dinner last night." Her mom said as she sat on the couch watching one of her favorite television shows. "Sure thing mom." Ariana mumbled to herself as she walked over to the kitchen, heating up the stove and placing a pot on top of it. She walked over to the pantry, grabbing the noodles and tomato sauce. Cracking the noodles and pouring them in the pot with the boiling water, she checked her phone. "Well I'm already bored." She said to herself as she waited for the noodles to boil.

Jack landed atop the house and decided that one more good snow wouldn't hurt anything. The snow began falling again, and he leaped down to explore Ariana's yard, curious about this girl who still had faith in a little magic.

When Ariana was done making the pasta, she poured the pasta with the tomato sauce in two bowls and handed one to her mom. "Here ya' go." She said plainly as her mom said thanks. Carrying her bowl of spaghetti upstairs to her room, she laid it down on her dresser and grabbed her phone. There wasn't much to do, so she just checked her notifications on her phone as she ate her dinner. When she looked out the window, it started snowing again and she chuckled to herself, guessing that Jack was behind it.

(Plot twist she's on RPN.)

Jack floated at her window, knocking on the glass. "Hellooooo?" He called.

(omg yes, and your horse icon reminds me of Pitch Black's horses xD )

Ariana flinched and looked up from her phone. She let out a quiet laugh and opened the window. "What's up?" Asking him with a grin as she leaned against the window sill she had in her room. Eventually, she knew Jack would come around soon enough, and here he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back