• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private with Wishes

"Oh, sweet!" Ariana smiled a little and took his hand. "It'll be nice skating again, been 6 years or something." She chuckled and looked over to the ice slick.

Jack leaped over onto it, slipping gracefully over its surface and turning toward Ariana.

Ariana skated over to it, and looking over at Jack. "Stop being a showoff." She chuckled slightly and nudged him on the shoulder slightly.

He grinned. "That's not showing off!" He insisted. He turned and expanded the ice to cover the valley, sliding and dancing over it lightly and spinning about, sliding to a stop and looking at Ariana. "That is."

A small grin appeared on her face as she playfully rolled her eyes. When she skated over to him, she grabbed his wrist and skated forward. She skated again and released Jack in a swing, letting him spin in circles on the ice when she released him.

Jack laughed as he turned in circles, slowing and keeping his balance. "For not skating all those years you sure aren't very rusty," he observed.

"Guess I kept it with me." She shrugged innocently and smiled. Ariana skated over next him him, then gaining her balance back. "But comparing you and me, I'd consider you a pro." She smiled and nudged him again.

He laughed and shrugged, looking away. "Oh, I'm no pro. I just kinda do this for fun, you know?" He gave her a somewhat sheepish smile.

"Hm, okay." She said and skated backwards a bit. "Aren't guardians immortal or something?" Ariana asked him as she difted her feet on the ice.

(Do you want to come up with a plan on how Pitch Black will come back? I mean, if you want too xD )

(I can come up with something suitably dramatic.)

Jack floated next to her on a breeze. "Well, sort of... Not really. I don't think so. It's actually really unclear how this works. We don't age, but we can be hurt."

(Alright)

Ariana turned and faced Jack, to see him floating next to her. "Seems like it's difficult being a guardian." She talked to him as she shifted her feet on the ice and slowly slide to the right slightly.

He chuckled. "Well, I haven't had a problem. I'm not as busy as the other guys though."

"I imagine." She chuckled as well and skated a bit around him. "Your ice power is pretty cool by the way." Ariana skated next to him.

Jack laughed. "Ha! Cool. Yeah, I get it," he told her. "They're better than cool, though."

"I can tell." She spoke to him and smiled as she shifted her feet across the ice, keeping her balance.

Jack slid to a stop as a cold, almost mocking laugh echoed around the little haven. There on the ridge, a tall, shadowy man was perched, watching the white-haired boy on the ice.

Ariana blinked as she heard a laugh. "What was that?" She looked over at Jack, worry and confusion covering her face. "Is there someone here too?"

"Yes," Jack replied gravely.

"Jack. Who's your new friend, hm? She doesn't appear like you and I."

"Who are you?!" Ariana yelled out loud and turned around in a circle, trying to see if someone was there. She had no clue who the man was, but she wanted to know why he was here, and who he is.

"Does she know, Jack? Do tell her," the man drawled, pacing up on the ridge.

"Pitch Black," Jack responded gravely. "We already defeated you. We can do it again."

"I'm not along anymore, Jack," Pitch turned sharply to face the guardian.

"Oh it's him." She plainly and squinted her eyes a bit. Ariana glanced at Pitch Black, who was currently looking down at at Jack Frost. She was never a fan of the stories that were made about him, but for some reason she believed, yet she didn't know why.

"What do you mean, 'you were alone?'" Jack asked, sort of pressing Ariana behind him.

"I'm not anymore, Jack Frost," Pitch said quietly. "Think of that and shake."

Ariana let out a quiet growl and looked at Pitch. She took a step back as her mouth twitched to the side. "What are you doing here, Pitch?" She asked Pitch when she was looking up at him.

"I'm warning you," he said coldly, turning his attention from Jack to the girl, then back. "Warning you that this time, things will be much worse. And believe me — you won't be able to stop it."

"And what if we do stop it?" Ariana talked to him with a eyebrow raised, now standing next to Jack. She was already worried, but wasn't going to give up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back