• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princes and Archangels - OOC

Does anyone want to figure out what kind of relationship Asmodeus has with the others? But just note, he will refer to all the other demon princes as 'Little Brother' or 'Kiddo'

So... I was browsing over Devils and Realist in search of a different face claim for Gabriel and found the Beezlebub in that anime

latest

I don't know why but I found this funny
Omg, i kinda want to use this guy as my face claim now LOL

I took the quotes from a cover of that song... Erm, well, most of them, anyway. But hes more based on a previous character i played and my undying love of tokyo ghoul than the song itself
The manga, right? The Tokyo Ghoul anime sucked. The first opening was great, though.

The manga, right? The Tokyo Ghoul anime sucked. The first opening was great, though.

Gotta be honest, i really like them both, though the manga is better. I put a bit of an english cover of unravel in michaels profile... I think...

Does anyone want to figure out what kind of relationship Asmodeus has with the others? But just note, he will refer to all the other demon princes as 'Little Brother' or 'Kiddo'

Giza and i were talking about how asmodeus probably just has a constant migraine from beezlebub and lucifers constant bickering and fighting when theyre together

And thats my only idea

I just realized that ive been... Spelling beelzebub wrong for my entire life

I guess ill fix that in 9-11 hours when i have a chance

If he calls Lucifer kiddo then that will probably irritate him though maybe Asmo can be that one guy (other than T'moh) who he wouldn't really want to yell at and probably wouldn't unless he gets really mad. Maybe he somewhat respects him for some reason (probably not because he's older since he thinks Bel is someone who is just there to fill space and just barely respects him because he's one of the demon princes.)

If he calls Lucifer kiddo then that will probably irritate him though maybe Asmo can be that one guy (other than T'moh) who he wouldn't really want to yell at and probably wouldn't unless he gets really mad. Maybe he somewhat respects him for some reason (probably not because he's older since he thinks Bel is someone who is just there to fill space and just barely respects him because he's one of the demon princes.)
Oh that's a good idea. Asmo will only call him Kiddo if he wishes to mock him

Giza and i were talking about how asmodeus probably just has a constant migraine from beezlebub and lucifers constant bickering and fighting when theyre together

And thats my only idea
He would probably entertain himself by watching them fight tbh

Necromantic Necromantic OMG I'm sorry. Been out because we don't have connection and it sucks! But I edited the claims now.

Necromantic Necromantic
You based your character on this, right?

Oh, hi Conchita! We meet again! Nice to see that~

I could actually work on a Discord server if I have connection in our laptop right now. Does anyone want to do the honors? By the way I'm at the internet cafe... sucks to be me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back