• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Primarily Fandoms ~~ Advanced Longterm Search

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hello again to everyone out there! It's been an extremely long time I'm sad to say. To not veer too far off subject I've been gone from roleplaying for awhile now due to life and all that fun jazz ~~
I have one longterm partner I've kept up with but now I'm looking to hopefully add a for more rps to the mix! I've started missing writing terribly and while my friend has her own life stuff to deal with; here I am back and ready to tackle some more juicy and creative stories <3

I don't wanna bore you too much with the least favorite parts (the rules lol) I'll try to keep them short haha.

I LOVE detail. Now I'm not talking about writing novel lengths but I really need more than a couple tiny paragraphs if I gonna be able to keep interest. As for grammar and punctuation? I'm not gonna bite anyone's head off because we all make mistakes! With that being said I'd appreciate knowing the difference between two, too, and to, or they're, there, and their. Overall I'm happy if I can understand what's written! Talk lyke dis is n0t gonna work for me; I'm sorry.

Like most others I tend to enjoy the story more when I can play female HOWEVER I enjoy playing males as well so I'm more than happy to double and we each play a male and female. For Fandom I prefer canon x oc (at least for my pairing). And for acitivty? Honestly I'd be happy if we could spit a couple/few replies out a week. I know life happens though I'd just appreciate a heads up if it's gonna be awhile. Also I am a sucker for romance! It being a primary focus isn't necessary though ;)

Email or threads is my preference but I'm not opposed to roleplaying through a pm. All I ask is having a separate chat for ooc talk. Which leads into my next thing ~~ I'd love to make friends with those I'm writing with! Just some conversation here and there would be nice or even just talk of the rp or a show/movie or a quick hello. Just roleplaying is cool too though!

It's much more of a slim chance but I will throw it out there that I may be interested in an original rp. I'm thinking to wanna eventually write my own story one day and would love to work more on my skills outside of a Fandom setting. With that being said I am/will be more picky with these. I just need something really compelling so it's nothing personal if I may decline. Would be happy to colloborate and brainstorm <3

Fandom
I'm going to list the male that I would like you to play for me. I'm pretty open to attempting most in the event of doubling!

Vampire Diaries/TO (what can I say I have a weakness for vamp/supernatural shows lol)
I'm not caught up though as I haven't seen season 4 or 5 of The Originals
Klaus

The Walking Dead
Daryl

The 100
**Haven't seen the new season :( **
Bellamy

The Borgias
Cesare

Supernatural
Sam

Marvel Universe (movies)
Okay I'm less comfortable as I've never played a canon here so please be patient with me :)
Loki
T'Challa

WWE
Seth Rollins

Game of Thrones
Robb Stark

Star Wars (the new ones)
(Please bear with a newbie if you choose this)
Kylo Ren

Original ideas
I'm interested in something post apocalyptic or something based off the show Animal Kingdom on TNT. Feel free to pitch ideas though!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a post apocalyptic setting where A Astronaut returns from space to find a destroyed world?

I'd like to report in for either the 100 or Game of Thrones.

For the 100 I have not started season 5 yet because I've been side-eying a lot of the creative decisions in season 4 already.

For GoT I'm more comfortable in the book verse than in the show verse, but I am caught up with both forms of the story, and I would be happy to give it a try again.

I prefer writing male characters, so I'm good with either Robb or Bellamy. I do enjoy doubling, but in case that we do double, I'd rather write against a female canon character than a male one, if that is alright with you?

Usually I reply pretty frequently, and I can provide writing samples if you'd like to read something from me first.

Happy to brainstorm either via messenger or PM if you are interested.

Cheers :)

I'd like to report in for either the 100 or Game of Thrones.

For the 100 I have not started season 5 yet because I've been side-eying a lot of the creative decisions in season 4 already.

For GoT I'm more comfortable in the book verse than in the show verse, but I am caught up with both forms of the story, and I would be happy to give it a try again.

I prefer writing male characters, so I'm good with either Robb or Bellamy. I do enjoy doubling, but in case that we do double, I'd rather write against a female canon character than a male one, if that is alright with you?

Usually I reply pretty frequently, and I can provide writing samples if you'd like to read something from me first.

Happy to brainstorm either via messenger or PM if you are interested.

Cheers :)
Awesome! I'll shoot you a pm :)

Hey! I have an original plot idea about a wandering robin samurai who finds himself in Europe during his travels and finds/falls in love with a local knight. Or something like that. (It’s in its early stages of thought still) but if you’re interested I’d Ben happy to PM and discuss it more!

Hello again to everyone out there! It's been an extremely long time I'm sad to say. To not veer too far off subject I've been gone from roleplaying for awhile now due to life and all that fun jazz ~~
I have one longterm partner I've kept up with but now I'm looking to hopefully add a for more rps to the mix! I've started missing writing terribly and while my friend has her own life stuff to deal with; here I am back and ready to tackle some more juicy and creative stories <3

I don't wanna bore you too much with the least favorite parts (the rules lol) I'll try to keep them short haha.

I LOVE detail. Now I'm not talking about writing novel lengths but I really need more than a couple tiny paragraphs if I gonna be able to keep interest. As for grammar and punctuation? I'm not gonna bite anyone's head off because we all make mistakes! With that being said I'd appreciate knowing the difference between two, too, and to, or they're, there, and their. Overall I'm happy if I can understand what's written! Talk lyke dis is n0t gonna work for me; I'm sorry.

Like most others I tend to enjoy the story more when I can play female HOWEVER I enjoy playing males as well so I'm more than happy to double and we each play a male and female. For Fandom I prefer canon x oc (at least for my pairing). And for acitivty? Honestly I'd be happy if we could spit a couple/few replies out a week. I know life happens though I'd just appreciate a heads up if it's gonna be awhile. Also I am a sucker for romance! It being a primary focus isn't necessary though ;)

Email or threads is my preference but I'm not opposed to roleplaying through a pm. All I ask is having a separate chat for ooc talk. Which leads into my next thing ~~ I'd love to make friends with those I'm writing with! Just some conversation here and there would be nice or even just talk of the rp or a show/movie or a quick hello. Just roleplaying is cool too though!

It's much more of a slim chance but I will throw it out there that I may be interested in an original rp. I'm thinking to wanna eventually write my own story one day and would love to work more on my skills outside of a Fandom setting. With that being said I am/will be more picky with these. I just need something really compelling so it's nothing personal if I may decline. Would be happy to colloborate and brainstorm <3

Fandom
I'm going to list the male that I would like you to play for me. I'm pretty open to attempting most in the event of doubling!

Vampire Diaries/TO (what can I say I have a weakness for vamp/supernatural shows lol)
I'm not caught up though as I haven't seen season 4 or 5 of The Originals
Klaus

The Walking Dead
Daryl

The 100
**Haven't seen the new season :( **
Bellamy

The Borgias
Cesare

Supernatural
Sam

Marvel Universe (movies)
Okay I'm less comfortable as I've never played a canon here so please be patient with me :)
Loki
T'Challa

WWE
Seth Rollins

Game of Thrones
Robb Stark

Star Wars (the new ones)
(Please bear with a newbie if you choose this)
Kylo Ren

Original ideas
I'm interested in something post apocalyptic or something based off the show Animal Kingdom on TNT. Feel free to pitch ideas though!

I’d rp Star Wars or the MCU with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back