• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pretty little Liars small group?

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
Hi, so I'm currently OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars the TV show.

I just finished the first season on Netflix and I know that most people are very much ahead of that but I thought it would be fun if any one is interested to get together a small group of 4 to start at the end of season 1 and just play around with the charecters, starting at the end of season 1 would put us head first into a ton of drama but once we get the group together we can discuss and see if maybe we want to start over and re write the whole story?

I'm a casual writer who enjoys RP, I am moderately active, I post about once/twice a day at most and once a week at the very least, this is because I put a lot of time and thought into (most of) my posts, I prefer long and detailed RPs, but I can really enjoy short little ones if the writing is decent.

I Enjoy RP because it can be two creative people challenging each other to make something wonderful, so that's what I'm looking for someone who will challenge me. I would prefer a partner who loves to create interesting stories, rather than live out a fantasy, which is also fine It's just not why I RP so it can be hard... You know? There is no proper way to RP. . . Just different ones and you have to find your area and your reason.

As for length please try for no one liners, and aim high. That's all I ask, try to write as much as you can, that's all I can ask. Good, interesting writing is always better than the other stuff, no matter the length. The more you can write and add to the story the more we will get along I would prefer you don't post and let yourself think then force a post that you don't feel right about.

Does that Make sense?

As for characters, your character your move. I don't really care what your character is like, just know that I won't force a romance, and Stereotypical characters get boring, but if done right they can be great. All I ask is that you afford my character the same respects. The other thing I ask is that this doesn't become some sort of pathetic competition of whose character can be the most sad, let's try to keep our characters balanced. Kay?

In general this is going to be a sorta group effort so we can define our rules as we go? Here are the expectations I would put up to start.

1. Low drama save it for the rp

2. be sorta chill and willing to go with the flow

3. It is likely that you will play 2 characters, one of the main girls and a love interest? perhaps? be able to play them equally

4. no one liners, like 6ish lines?

Okay, so how I figure it we each get a girl and a love interest that isn't ours...

So

one from here

Aria ( I was hoping to take Aria a secound choice would be Hanna)

Emily

Hanna

Spencer

....and one from here that didn't go with your main

Toby

Ezra

Caleb (I would take either this or Toby)

( one of Emily's love interests, or a OC?)

NPC's would be:

Melisa

Parents

Nole

Mona

etc.

In addition I would play A.

So that's what I have...

If anyone else is interested, I would do a 1x1 Ezra / Aria Rp or something based off of their relationship. You can refer to the spoiler above for this ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back