• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I just wish I didn't have to change my posts hen there is a reason for them. I just am ignoring others people with Bethany's post for now.

That whole thing was for side plot stuff for the three of us so it sucks that I had to scratch a good chunk of that when everyone else could have gone on ahead with the plot but...whatever.

Oh yeah, waiting for people I've tagged to respond to me in posts. So I have nothing for now. But I'm waiting on Swift and AI to reply before doing anything for Bethany so I'll be ignoring all future posts with that for a while and focusing on my other characters.

Actually, I think this could've been made into an awesome story arc within the RP if we were notified of it beforehand. Truth be told, even if Ivan did react, I'd likely have played it in a way that would've actually supported the piece as part of an arc for the entirety of the storyline.

In retrospect, what's done is done, but really - I think this would be hella awesome as a story arc for the PBA, and if you want to talk about it and hash it out, we're more than open to talk about it, scorpiodragon scorpiodragon . Just hit us up and give us your ideas.

And to be perfectly fair, Ivan would've likely had the same reaction if someone was trying to harm Garaenyx. I'm playing him as someone who doesn't know the full scope of the situation, so he'd jump in for who he'd consider the underdog. This time might be his mistake - but there can't be anything done if he doesn't take risks. xD

Anyway, I'm sorry for the hardball play. Definitely hit me and Kinadra up, though. We could turn this into a story arc if she's up for it. :3

Oh yeah, waiting for people I've tagged to respond to me in posts. So I have nothing for now. But I'm waiting on Swift and AI to reply before doing anything for Bethany so I'll be ignoring all future posts with that for a while and focusing on my other characters.
Why would you ignore people? That's not the point of RPing in a group. If you want to build your character privately then why not put them in a 1x1?

I just wish I didn't have to change my posts hen there is a reason for them. I just am ignoring others people with Bethany's post for now.

That whole thing was for side plot stuff for the three of us so it sucks that I had to scratch a good chunk of that when everyone else could have gone on ahead with the plot but...whatever.
Beth is my roommate so uh…… "^w^

I know you said Ellie has lived a pretty sheltered life but she is really naive. It's kind of sad. doneanddusted doneanddusted

Also, for some reason when I switch to light, the pictures that Deathkitten Deathkitten posts at the top of her little posts do not show up for some reason but do on dark. That's weird. Ok now they do...I'm on light theme right now. I swear they did not yesterday.

I know you said Ellie has lived a pretty sheltered life but she is really naive. It's kind of sad. doneanddusted doneanddusted

Also, for some reason when I switch to light, the pictures that Deathkitten Deathkitten posts at the top of her little posts do not show up for some reason but do on dark. That's weird. Ok now they do...I'm on light theme right now. I swear they did not yesterday.

Mm do you think I made her a bit too naive?

Truthfully I think it gives her character. I'm sure as she realizes the world isn't black and white, that vampires can be cruel and the only reason the vampires are stepping in is to not have a damaged piece of food source, that it will be quite the eye opener for her. Once she realizes vampires are pretty much cruel to the humans I think it will be quite the shock and hopefully not too damaging. Let her have her innocence and naivety for a while longer. doneanddusted doneanddusted

ZiggyZig ZiggyZig Hey I had a thought which turned into a question. My Dhamphir is a vampire hunter in training of a small family. Would your twins know much of the other hunter families or not? They aren't really a major home but of big importance among the minor hunting families/guild thing.

Ah okay. What is their opinion on non-vampires or half vampires? I'm just trying to think of how it would work if Taegel ever met the twins or even one of them and how that would play out? ZiggyZig ZiggyZig

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Well while the Seekers of Truth seek to eradicate all vampire regardless of who they are the twins have a different sense of moral when concerning them. So while i don't think they've ever met due to being around their organization all the time they would certainly consider him an ally.

Mmm okay. Taegel would have been told which of the major guilds to watch out for as they wouldn't care about the fact that he was half-human by his new parents I think. He left as soon as he turned eighteen and that was in the dead of winter (i.e. January). ZiggyZig ZiggyZig

Deathkitten Deathkitten or Osuka Osuka Out of curiosity, what season is it in the RP? Is it autumn, winter, spring or summer?

I would say, for the sake of what would traditionally be the start of the school year, it's at the tail end of summer, scorpiodragon scorpiodragon . Admin-san should be up at some point to be able to give a better answer if I'm wrong, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back