• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, just for clarification purposes:

• Vampires can feed off any of the four energies.
  • Feeders are pretty much feeders for life.
Question: I have read through the lore and am just wondering, is it possible for a turned vampire to be bitten by two different types and survive the transformation, becoming half of each type that bit them? I got in mind for a blood/psychic hybrid.

Second question: Feeders. Are they purchased by vampires, runaways/orphans or born into the role? Do their parents give them away? I have in mind to create a 10-year-old feeder human and am stuck on their bio.

Third question: Do feeders have special abilities that allow them to protect their vampire masters? Such as the classes listed, does that apply to feeder humans as well or just vampires?

Deathkitten Deathkitten

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Hi! So. Let's see...

That would be possible if the person who bit them was of both types, though two people biting one person wouldn't have the same effect. The person who bit first, as it were, would be the progenitor.

All of the above! It could be any of those things, though the most... let's say appreciated of them... are born into it. :)

No not really. Not typically anyways. They're going to be taught what to look out for so they're more useful though.

Hmm. So, if I made my character's...umm...what is it called in this RP lore? SIre? If I made my character's sire a sanguine/psychic vampire and had the vampire character bit by the natural blood/psychic vampire; then my character would be a hybrid between those races? If yes, then do you have ideas in how to do my stats? *Does this make sense?*

Okay thank you. I think I might have an idea now as to my feeder's backstory.

Understood.

Sorry, for the questions. Fourth question if you have time: Does a sire take care of their...umm....fledgling in the RP? Or are those who are bitten have to make their way on their own?

Fifth Question: What is the relationship like between vampires and other supernaturals in the RP? Are you going with the old vampires hate werewolves deal for example.

Sixth question: Would you prefer anime pictures or real pictures for appearances sake on the character sheet? Also, for the feeders or kids 10 to say 12, would you like a picture of them as a child and as an adult?

Seventh Question: About the bloodlines. Say the vampire is the last of their bloodline. Does their fledgling/the person that is bitten, do they become part of that bloodline and inherit the bloodline so to speak?

Eighth Question: Is there any type of blood that is bad for vampires, like can they not drink from say vampire hunters or the magic user humans? Deathkitten Deathkitten

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

If their sire was a sanguine/psychic mix, then yes, they'd be a hybrid. I'd go with either stats, really. Whichever you think fits your character better, unless you would really like unique stats.

Don't be sorry! :D

Sires could be involved or could not be. That's up to you. They go to a school, and will be living at this academy, so they're primarily not in the picture for the purpose of the rp.

I (think) I mentioned a little about were-wolves relationship with vamps? Basically, they have a very tense peace. Vamps tend to be uppity pricks and cause problems with others.

I like anime pictures, personally, but either is fine. Pictures of them as they are now though, please.

Yep. Basically. Though bloodlines also have to do with the family they associate with, as well as their actual blood. :)

It's bad for them to drink from were-wolves, generally speaking. Dragon blood would make them quite drunk. Magister blood would also make them a tiny bit drunk, but would function more like an energy drink. Partial animals would be pretty much the same as humans to drink from. Unless Vampire Hunters somehow make their blood poisonous, they're just humans and have human blood all the same.

Okay thank you for everything.

Finding a picture for my feeder will be a lot easier now. I was trying to find pictures that matched her as a child and then as an adult.

I will try to type up something tomorrow. Deathkitten Deathkitten

I reserve the Levsea House.

XD Okay, my CS may seem done but it's not till gomez posts so sorry, things may change in it once up!! XD also, question. Is there any type or rare blood or gene that would make a feeder more appealing? Say even a bloodline of feeders who have been serving the vampires for a while would they be seen as more 'pure'? Deathkitten Deathkitten

Cosmos Cosmos Technically, those with Magi blood would be seen more valuable... (if you could get a Magister to be a feeder anyways). They would be highly prized. Also, if a feeder comes from a long line of feeders, then they would be both more respected and not. It depends. A long line of personal feeders would be seen as better. A long line or random feeders... not so much. A long line of personal feeders could have been essentially bred to have better tasting blood too. Like a fine wine.

Also, once I get my characters done (I just have to decide on stats for my hybrid vampire, some notes on the Levsea House, & biographies for both characters), if you would like to be my feeder's (Bethany) master/mistress, please drop me a note here and tag me.

XD Okay, my CS may seem done but it's not till gomez posts so sorry, things may change in it once up!! XD also, question. Is there any type or rare blood or gene that would make a feeder more appealing? Say even a bloodline of feeders who have been serving the vampires for a while would they be seen as more 'pure'? Deathkitten Deathkitten
Ok ok, Pika, I'm fine with you stealing my cute girls but why do you have to use MULTIPLE, that don't even look like each other

Ok ok, Pika, I'm fine with you stealing my cute girls but why do you have to use MULTIPLE, that don't even look like each other
XD GIRL WHAT THAT WAS A WIP IM JUST WORKING OUT WHICH PICTURE!?

Cosmos Cosmos Technically, those with Magi blood would be seen more valuable... (if you could get a Magister to be a feeder anyways). They would be highly prized. Also, if a feeder comes from a long line of feeders, then they would be both more respected and not. It depends. A long line of personal feeders would be seen as better. A long line or random feeders... not so much. A long line of personal feeders could have been essentially bred to have better tasting blood too. Like a fine wine.
cough, *clears throat from last reply* sounds great! yeah, thinking that first family bloodline, the one starting with A, sorry mind blank right now lool, which is gomez's characters family would have them as a long line of personal feeders, and with each new member a new feeder is selected or bred, kinda like pedigree dogs, their blood would be a lot richer and refined in taste I suppose, more fill-in and a thinner blend for ease of drinking.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez So, the Aeternus are somewhat militaristic, I suppose. They work like a royal family. At the top are Dagan Aeternus and Catherine Aeternus, with their young daughter, Evangeline Aeternus. :) Dagan's a dick. They're generally unafraid to kill off those they disagree with.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys I'll try looking at it in a bit. (I'm in class right now) :P

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus A human would get turned by a vampire if they bite them with the intent to turn them, and also share blood with them. It doesn't really happen on accident because the intent needs to be there. :) The blood of the vampire is pretty darn important in turning someone. There are also ways of turning someone using a vampire's blood that hunters would on occasion use when things get really desperate, but that's generally not known about.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Let's see who makes a Pureblood first. :) I'm intending to make one, but you may want to see who else there is. I'm alright with you being a guard though.

X3 She could be a Pureblood, sure. If her parents were both Royal or Pureblood or some combination therein, she would be a Pureblood.
So I'm thinking they are both pureblood. So she would have the same last name of the king?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back