• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prestigious Bloodlines Academy ~ OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
At this point I have no idea what to do with my characters or how to integrate them without it seeming contrived. Is anybody's character alone at the moment?

Cosmos Cosmos Do you have any issues if I make your child be smaller than eight months (measuring it around say six months due to the loss of blood) and causing it to resemble a preemie when it is born with possible effects of malnutrition, maybe learning issues in future or slow mental/physical development as it ages?

Hey question. Deathkitten Deathkitten Out of of curiosity, what exactly do the non-vampire and non-human students learn precisely? I'm speaking of the werewolf and partial-animal students in particular.
They learn similar to the vampires. How to exist in a society that doesn't know of their existence, how to defend themselves using whatever they can do, and how to handle their different urges. :)

Sorry about the delay. I had taken yesterday off. I had barely looked at this site.

Cosmos Cosmos Do you have any issues if I make your child be smaller than eight months (measuring it around say six months due to the loss of blood) and causing it to resemble a preemie when it is born with possible effects of malnutrition, maybe learning issues in future or slow mental/physical development as it ages?
hm, possibly!

Deathkitten Deathkitten Could you describe what the dorm rooms are like please.
Dorm rooms are simple. They have two beds, one on either side of the room. Something like this but with more space, and under the beds would be a considerable amount of storage(which is why they're higher up):

1518755632039.png

Each room would be relatively baren. They'd have little tables and stuff, but it's really up to the student to decorate.

The penthouse dorms, as it were, are a lot larger and feature their own mini-kitchen. Still two beds.

elextrified elextrified

I'm waiting on someone to post around me or interact. XD

XD I'M STUCK IN THE INFIRMARY WITH A SCAY DHAMPIRE LADY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back