• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom pre-interest check? [DanMachi]

Beann

The Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, this is my first group interest check so bear with me.
I'm calling it a pre-interest check simply because I don't have a clear plot and also I've never done group rps through here so I was hoping a few people would collaborate with me.
For those of you who have watched DanMachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?), you already know what is going down. If you haven't, then that's okay I'll explain it briefly and as best as I can.
Basically, Gods have given up their divine powers to live among humans. They create Familias (think of guilds) and recruit adventurers to strengthen their group. In the setting there are key locations called dungeons where adventurers explore to hunt monsters in order to craft magical items, gain shards to exchange into currency, and essentially exp to level up their abilities. Since Gods cannot enter the dungeons, they rely solely on their adventurers.

As of right now, I'm thinking of allowing two Familias with a few NPC Gods running around with their own groups. I haven't decided if I wanna use a dice system for combat/loot but leaning more to integrity part of it. Instead of constant grinding in the dungeon, I was thinking of focusing on conflicts between the two familias.

But yeah, if you're interested PM me, please.

This sounds really interesting, I’m up to date with the anime and I’ve read some of the manga, I would like to try something like this! I’m new too so I can’t help much on your end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back