• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think somewhere along the way I kinda forgot this is a power ranger RP and just focused on making Mint discovering her psychotic side XD

I was having it as a character thing. Like, Decker doesn't know how to because he hasn't before.
Hey that’s fine, just wanted to make sure I hadn’t given you the instruction. How about, when you two start taking some real damage, it’s an instinctual reaction that kinda takes care of itself? Ace Cream Ace Cream so summon at your leisure I guess lol

Ace Cream Ace Cream I wanted so badly to give you that giant glaive, but that would be too convenient to be believable lol. If you ask Piper nicely, however, I'm sure she'd say yes lol.

shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 OI!!! DO YOU WANT TO USE DISCORD TO COMMUNICATE OUT OF CHARACTER?

I apologize to both of you for ending the combat so quickly, but it's frightful bad luck to keep a lady waiting, and I feel she's been patient enough. After the next round of posts, I'll be doing a little exposition drop to smooth things along into the next mission. Bit of a time skip that sort of thing. Hope you're still with us, Kassandra Kassandra

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade , may as well start planning a little. So we've decided Octavia's gonna make her first appearance tracking down an important escapee from Rook Supermax and fighting them, so I'm guessing it's not gonna be some average grunt. Maybe one of Rita's own? Her equivalent of the tanky ranger, so it's enough of a fight that it gets the attention of the SDF.

OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh yeah. Oh yeah. Exactly what I had in mind. Not only will it be a big and destructive battle, but it'll also be in the wild lands of the the planet. Aptly named, "Sanctuary." It contains massive populations of every animal ever native to earth, and has a separate continent-sized dome for each time period in earth's planetary history. Guess which one Ferro is in? :3

OHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh yeah. Oh yeah. Exactly what I had in mind. Not only will it be a big and destructive battle, but it'll also be in the wild lands of the the planet. Aptly named, "Sanctuary." It contains massive populations of every animal ever native to earth, and has a separate continent-sized dome for each time period in earth's planetary history. Guess which one Ferro is in? :3
Spoilers: it’s dinosaurs

Let's officially move all of our OOC communication to the discord server, to accommodate our new players since most of us don't mind. I've got a role play I'm fairly active on there, so it should be just as easy to watch it.

Kassandra Kassandra shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 Ace Cream Ace Cream BFabulous BFabulous

Also, everyone welcome our yellow ranger. She will be taking part shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back