• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Unfortunately my friend, I'm going to have to declare you inactive in this roleplay. I've enjoyed what you've written so far, but unfortunately this most recent case of disappearing is going to be strike three. Nothing personal, but I'd like to only keep around players whom are actively involved.

Ace Cream Ace Cream shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 Seeing as we now have three open spots on our base team, what are your thoughts on recasting them? They won't be able to join the story until after the current mission, but we're certainly on the falling action side of the climax. Just a lot of combat and execution needed now! I'm thinking picking up at least one more player would be nice, keeping our door open until we have a solid group of active players. Sound fine? If we do find someone, the next mission will likely involve going to find them.

Ace Cream Ace Cream shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 Seeing as we now have three open spots on our base team, what are your thoughts on recasting them? They won't be able to join the story until after the current mission, but we're certainly on the falling action side of the climax. Just a lot of combat and execution needed now! I'm thinking picking up at least one more player would be nice, keeping our door open until we have a solid group of active players. Sound fine? If we do find someone, the next mission will likely involve going to find them.
Im fine with that

Great. For the record I imagined you levitated the fan and parts onto the ground of the little box you're in, and the critters are spilling onto it from where you entered the larger vent area.
Wait, what is this little box you keep mentioning? Is it part of the vent or part of the room? I'm confused at the arrangement of the room now.

Wait, what is this little box you keep mentioning? Is it part of the vent or part of the room? I'm confused at the arrangement of the room now.
The “little box” is the room you’re in. I call it that because it isn’t exactly a room, simply a larger section of the ventilation shaft where the gigantic fan was before you disassembled it. It’s about half the size of a baseball dugout. Or the same as the cabin of one of those cube cars that Kia makes. Larger than a closet, but smaller than your bedroom. Does that make sense?

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Unfortunately my friend, I'm going to have to declare you inactive in this roleplay. I've enjoyed what you've written so far, but unfortunately this most recent case of disappearing is going to be strike three. Nothing personal, but I'd like to only keep around players whom are actively involved.

Oh yea...I understand, gotta run a roleplay and all
Really enjoyed myself here and this kinda reignited a interest in power rangers for me

Ace Cream Ace Cream Could you get a little more specific with the items you're throwing at Roark? Picking up literally every item in a warehouse-size room would break the power ceiling I'm going for. Think about it like, you might not be able to bench 200lbs, but you could definitely pick up twenty ten-pound weights one at a time and fling them at someone. I'd say mint could probably lift a single car at any given time, or many smaller items at once. Until she gets more training, at least.

Ace Cream Ace Cream Could you get a little more specific with the items you're throwing at Roark? Picking up literally every item in a warehouse-size room would break the power ceiling I'm going for. Think about it like, you might not be able to bench 200lbs, but you could definitely pick up twenty ten-pound weights one at a time and fling them at someone. I'd say mint could probably lift a single car at any given time, or many smaller items at once. Until she gets more training, at least.
I don't know the exact layout of the room, or the scattered things laying about or their weight so I implied that she just throwing whatever she can grab. You can determine what she ends up throwing and not throwing 👍

Last edited:
I don't know the exact layout of the room, or the scattered things laying about or their weight so I implied that she just throwing whatever she can grab. You can determine what she ends up throwing and not throwing 👍
I will this time around, feel free to ask for more specifics if I'm not descriptive enough in the future. I had tried to imply it as a large room of a couple hundred square feet with the air conditioning unit in the middle reaching all the way to the ceiling, about eight to ten feet in width.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back