• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Princess Roomba Princess Roomba That actually fits with something im adding to the lore right now! I'm going to flesh out the different districts more to include in your characters backgrounds. A wealthy theme could fit with a Griffon, as they're often used as the insignia's of royalty. Also Gazelle, king of Mythical beasts who's basically a Lion with a Unicorn horn.

That's my current main dilemma. I have no idea. I want her to have a very wealthy upper-class background, and I have an idea of what I want her to look like, but I haven't decided on any kind of special abilities or anything like that yet, or even a personality.
You could even go phoenix or Thunderbird, something along those lines

For my Black Ranger, Im thinking of him being a pure physical powerhouse who struggles in mobility or ranged capabilities. Also Im thinking of either gauntlets or great hammer, the hammer would have plasma thrusters on the back of the head to give it that much more oomph....as for background Im thinking a possible undercity fighting ring street kid from the rough slums with a heart of gold, also enjoys fighting in general meaning combat missions would get him excited

Is there a mythical creature with pink thematic color?
off instinct i wanted to say Fae or fairy, but something like a basilisk or maybe a unicorn? It doesnt have to traditionally be associated with your ranger color to claim it though. Centaur still isnt taken, and the pink ranger in the first few series always had a bow. J would take your time and think on it

I think Green Ranger and Basalisk would fit perfect together

As for the pink ranger...minotaurs have nothing to do with the color black so let your creativity run free....though I do recommend a Pheonix as it would give you healing powers and we all could use a white mage lol but Carbuncle is awesome to

What about your powers. By bombard are you referring to the type of character who showers their enemies in as many attacks/projectiles as they can? I feel that could fit the theme well and put a cool twist on the pink ranger always being the ranged character. What about, say, telekinesis, telepathy, etc as a standard magic power and TWO RPG-styled plasma casters as the weapon. You could control the plasma and the launchers with your psychic abilities and they explode on impact, while keeping your hands free for kung fu at the same time. Obviously you have final say over your abilities but this visual just came to mind. You could also just straight up hit things with your rocket launchers if you dont want to waste mana lol.

1608755531988.png

What about your powers. By bombard are you referring to the type of character who showers their enemies in as many attacks/projectiles as they can? I feel that could fit the theme well and put a cool twist on the pink ranger always being the ranged character. What about, say, telekinesis, telepathy, etc as a standard magic power and TWO RPG-styled plasma casters as the weapon. You could control the plasma and the launchers with your psychic abilities and they explode on impact, while keeping your hands free for kung fu at the same time. Obviously you have final say over your abilities but this visual just came to mind. You could also just straight up hit things with your rocket launchers if you dont want to waste mana lol.

View attachment 823780
Oh, cool launcher! The current concept for the weapon is a launcher that can be split into smaller assault drones, one big boom or carpet bombing. The magic is either telekinesis or technomancy. I want to finish the backstory first before finalizing the others.

Ah, yes. Regarding the district is there a name for each district or we just put bottom/middle/upper district?

They go by numbers, the core being district eleven and the upper three districts being 3, 2, and 1. I left room so that you could flesh out an individual's districts traits with your writing if you wanted. Think of each district as a city the size of new york with it's own problems or flair. Ace Cream Ace Cream

Princess Roomba Princess Roomba That actually fits with something im adding to the lore right now! I'm going to flesh out the different districts more to include in your characters backgrounds. A wealthy theme could fit with a Griffon, as they're often used as the insignia's of royalty. Also Gazelle, king of Mythical beasts who's basically a Lion with a Unicorn horn.
any progress in the decision making process?

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade I have a few ideas for mythical creatures, and whichever I go with is going to dictate her fighting style and abilities. Currently, at the top of my lists, I have the Basilisk/Cockatrice, Thunderbird, Valkyrie, Dryad/Nymph, and the Phoenix, but I'm open to other suggestions. I'm also trying to decide if I want to go traditional passive healer support, or like a Sombra-esque assassin support, with an emphasis on paralyzing the enemy.

Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade I have a few ideas for mythical creatures, and whichever I go with is going to dictate her fighting style and abilities. Currently, at the top of my lists, I have the Basilisk/Cockatrice, Thunderbird, Valkyrie, Dryad/Nymph, and the Phoenix, but I'm open to other suggestions. I'm also trying to decide if I want to go traditional passive healer support, or like a Sombra-esque assassin support, with an emphasis on paralyzing the enemy.
Thunderbird would be a perfect paralyses effect/speed based character creature. Cockatrice is certainly more original, however and I dig that idea, which could give you access to poison abilities and would fit that theme as well. I like that idea to go assassin support as opposed to straight up healer. I'm going to use the SDF as the cavalry in situations that we all get our asses kicked so need to choose that for he sake of us having a healer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back