• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Power Rangers Neon (18+) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator yeah it was good man. I’m cracking up at Kentucky energy. I don’t mind TOO much that you took control of Grodd for character development purposes, but in the future if I give you an enemy try not to “send them back flying” or things of that nature. Punch them, and ILL send them flying in my post, capish? Grodd’s got some tricks up his sleeve coming your way as well.

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator yeah it was good man. I’m cracking up at Kentucky energy. I don’t mind TOO much that you took control of Grodd for character development purposes, but in the future if I give you an enemy try not to “send them back flying” or things of that nature. Punch them, and ILL send them flying in my post, capish? Grodd’s got some tricks up his sleeve coming your way as well.

Thanks man...embarrassed to say this is like the most effort I've put into character development like ever, of course, I've had longer posts but this is the first post of a long length that really pushes the character forward

Heh, Kentucky energy. But yeah, I almost feel sorry for Grodd. I mean, he didn't know that Bryson was now unable to feel pain after buffing himself with his power. Plus Bryson's reaction to realizing he's fighting with cheat codes is great.

Now Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade where is the keycard on the manager? So I know where Decker needs to use his fast hands.

Bryson is livid, because now he thinks that he'll never feel the thrill of a fight again cause like ranger powers so he's hulking out...maybe Jason has to jump into the ring? Ranger vs Ranger?

You can definitely take all this newfound rage out in this fight though. Plenty of opportunity.
Edit: I’m happy to hear I’ve inadvertently made a positive impact on your writing.

Hell yea bro

Also does Grodd have like a lesser tech version of Bryson's power?
Exactly. Yours is a superpower, he has a similar effect due to cybernetic enhancements. Obviously to a lesser extent since it’s not space-magic.

also, because of the impenetrable nature of your power, I’ll be switching your shield on and off since he doesn’t have full control of it until further notice. Just to keep things fair until the power scale goes up across the whole rp. Please observe when I do this IC

Exactly. Yours is a superpower, he has a similar effect due to cybernetic enhancements. Obviously to a lesser extent since it’s not space-magic.

also, because of the impenetrable nature of your power, I’ll be switching your shield on and off since he doesn’t have full control of it until further notice. Just to keep things fair until the power scale goes up across the whole rp. Please observe when I do this IC

hm..kinda makes my earlier post kinda...less cool cause now cause all the dramatics of "Im cursed to no longer enjoy the one thing I love/am good at" cause Grodd just knocked his shit

What you said still happened. Just can’t have you running around untouchable all day long. Tis still an adventure, after all! I have to be able to beat my players up, that’s the fun part of dming >:)

What you said still happened. Just can’t have you running around untouchable all day long. Tis still an adventure, after all! I have to be able to beat my players up, that’s the fun part of dming >:)

Fair enough, my plan long term was Bryson winning against Grodd and then after the mission being a combination of mad and depressed because...lets be honest he isn't like Mint or Decker, Mint is smart and tech savvy, Decker is sneaky and rogueish with charm...Bryson is a blunt instrument of battle to be pointed in a direction and break whatever is in that direction, but without control of his powers the thrill and risk of battle is lost meaning he's an instrument without purpose.

So in an effort to get actual loyalty, Jason would try fighting Bryson and win...showing him that there is still reason to fight and that with control of his powers he could even fight normal people without ranger cheat codes

Can I assume we're free to go ham on unnamed enemies while named enemies will be under your control? Kobe Nathan Wade Kobe Nathan Wade
No no, I wanna see how you handle a couple guys with tasers. I’m a fan of combat puzzles! Treat each encounter as such, I’ll let you know when they’re simply canon fodder.

edit: when I give you permission to execute them, that’s when you can do whatever you like.

Fair enough, my plan long term was Bryson winning against Grodd and then after the mission being a combination of mad and depressed because...lets be honest he isn't like Mint or Decker, Mint is smart and tech savvy, Decker is sneaky and rogueish with charm...Bryson is a blunt instrument of battle to be pointed in a direction and break whatever is in that direction, but without control of his powers the thrill and risk of battle is lost meaning he's an instrument without purpose.

So in an effort to get actual loyalty, Jason would try fighting Bryson and win...showing him that there is still reason to fight and that with control of his powers he could even fight normal people without ranger cheat codes
Jason can have that conversation with him, but there’s no reason for them to fight at the moment. If we can find a more organic way to make that happen later on in the story, we can. Perhaps during a training arc Bryson could get discouraged and a sparring match could get a little too competitive.

shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 i just realized the error of my ways. Of course you can’t swipe the card if it’s across the room on the table. My bad. It’s in his jacket pocket. Judging by how quickly Mint is escalating, but admittedly handling, the situation, you should probably make an excuse and go straight for the door while you can.

shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 i just realized the error of my ways. Of course you can’t swipe the card if it’s across the room on the table. My bad. It’s in his jacket pocket. Judging by how quickly Mint is escalating, but admittedly handling, the situation, you should probably make an excuse and go straight for the door while you can.

Alright, now we're cooking with gas.

And no, I will not stop giving nicknames. No one is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back