• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers: Dragon Force

Good luck I hope the fact Zenkaiger just ended and Donbrothers is starting next week will help this rp get off the ground where all the pr rps I tried to join failed. Just think you are not going to look as silly as the Donbrothers. (yes this pink is male)

1646040881138.png

not me realising i only watch on power rangers show in my life, and that was a long time ago-

This is still open I believe but ask Killerclown Killerclown just to be sure, but no one has posted a cs just yet so i'd say it is still open.
Any type of mythical dragon is what Killerclown Killerclown said. So I'm guessing that if for example you went with a serpentine like dragon than the zord should reflect that or be based off of it is what I understood.

Im noticing a distinct lack of a big bruiser, also I know this might be a controversial opinion but I think that a consistent and joined team aesthetic would benefit everyone greatly because right now the two rangers submitted have dragons and outfits that look like their from separate universes lol. I think everyone having 1 base aesthetic but going about it different ways would be nice.

Im noticing a distinct lack of a big bruiser, also I know this might be a controversial opinion but I think that a consistent and joined team aesthetic would benefit everyone greatly because right now the two rangers submitted have dragons and outfits that look like their from separate universes lol. I think everyone having 1 base aesthetic but going about it different ways would be nice.
a h, well how would you suggest we fix that if i may ask? i was never really good with aesthetics-

I think yours is a really good one to build off of, your dragon spirit fulfilled the role of "Eastern Dragon" which means that it should not be repeated, Red Ranger took wingless dragon so "Drake" is also taken, we don't want overlap. Our mentor is a golden western dragon so that leaves a few options, Sea Dragon or Levithian, Hydra, Wyvern, Kirin, Lindwyrm and a few others, our suits could maybe all share a "Western Knight/Crusader" type of general look as they are closely associated with all dragons. With varying degree's and little differences between each suit, one of us being super high-tech robot dragon suit and the other looking like a classic samurai makes us look like less of a team.
a h, well how would you suggest we fix that if i may ask? i was never really good with aesthetics-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back