• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Posthuman ~ Cyberpunk/Science-Fantasy/Time-Travel - NOW OPEN!

not to be overdramatic or anything but you've got me 1000% hooked already. h o o k e d. it looks so unique and engaging and I would love to throw in a possibly 1960's or ancient Egypt-flavoured character if you're definitely still looking c:

I'm interested, but since it's been a while, I'd like to know if there's room in the RP before creating a character.

Ah sorry, I thought you weren't around when I created this! But we're actually on a break now until August 5thish anyway so you could create a character for the revival? :)

Which is my plan too! Would love to play with you again, Kharmin Kharmin and it'd be a fresh start for both of us, as I kind of missed the window for joining the first round. ;)

Definitely up for the rematch!

Well, this isn't really in my wheel-house, but that's what makes it all the more challenging as a writer. I'll try to get a CS up shortly -- there's a lot to read to get the gist of things.

Epiphany Epiphany :)

Which is my plan too! Would love to play with you again, Kharmin Kharmin and it'd be a fresh start for both of us, as I kind of missed the window for joining the first round. ;)

Definitely up for the rematch!
Get that CS up if you haven't done so. Just posted mine for approval. Let me know if you want to do something where we already know each other or not. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back