• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

foxietearz_

Professional crybaby
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Spoiler warning for Totk!!

I’m completely heartbroken after playing this game. Link and Zelda both deserve so much better after what they’ve gone through 😭

Unfortunately I don’t really have too many friends within the fandom, yet along friends who likes LOZ so I’m looking here if anyone who has played the game would like to roleplay a post!totk, maybe a few months later where the plot is focusing on healing after the aftermath. So expect something more soft and fluff kind of roleplay! I don’t mind spicing it up with some drama but these two deserve a break 😮‍💨.

I don’t mind roleplaying as Link or Zelda, both are characters I enjoy!

• I was thinking for the roleplay that the relationship has already been established because come on, so many hints are laid down bit Nintendo just loves to drive everyone insane.
• I’m fine with any kind of style! I usually mirror those who I roleplay with because it doesn’t matter to me :P
• I’d prefer to roleplay with someone that knows the plot of totk/has played the game.

Thank you for checking this thread out 🤧✊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back